Delhi Post Office Admit Card
Delhi Post Office Admit Card has released by India Postal Circle for those candidates who are going to appear in Re examination held on from 17-05-2017 to 22-05-2017. India Postal Circle is ready to conduct Online (Computer based) exam for filling up the requirement of 738 Postman / Mail Guard vacancies. Candidates who will appear in the exam and eagerly searching for the Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017 may directly press the official link given below.
This Page Includes:
For downloading the admit card, you simply need to enter the Registration Number OR Roll Number and Date of Birth in the boxes. Candidates who will attend the exam are suggested to bring their Delhi Post Office Call Letter along with them at the time of exam or else you will not be permitted to attend the exam in anyhow. You can also download your admit cards by going through the official website via online mode with the help of the underneath mentioned procedure which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to download Delhi Post Office Admit Card:
You can download the admit card from the official link by following these essential steps which are given below:
- First of all, candidates should visit to the official website of the organization that is “delhi.postalcareers.in”.
- Now on the homepage, go to the “Important Links” section available in the middle.
- After that, press on the “Download Online Examination Admit Card” link.
- Then you have to fill the required details such as Registration Number OR Roll Number and Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Now your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check the details and download the admit card.
- At last, take a print out of the Hall ticket for exam usage.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Delhi Post Office Admit Card
Delhi Post Office Exam Pattern:
- The question paper includes multiple choice Objective Type Questions.
- It will be divided in four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II)] of 100 marks.
- Duration of time will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- NO negative marking will be taking into considered.
Interesting Facts about India Postal Circle:
India Postal Circle conducts various recruitment examinations for filling up the required positions in Post offices of India. Through this recruitment invitation various candidates applied and get recruited for the different positions. Now this time this conduction body is going to organize Re exam for filling up the 738 vacant places of Postman / Mail Guard. Those aspirants who were applied earlier and now going to appear in the exam can download their Admit cards from here on this web page.
Official Link>>> Delhi Post Office Admit Card
You can easily get your Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017 by going through the official link which is well available above on this page. Get more updates regarding any of the recruitment from here by adding this web page with the help of the cntrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Delhi Post Office Recruitment|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|