Delhi Post Office Admit Card
Delhi Post Office is going to conduct the written exam to fill up various vacant Positions Postman and Mail Guard. Delhi Post Office Admit Card will be issued soon on its official website for those applicants who have successfully registered for exam.
Candidates who will be the part of exam may download the Delhi Post Office Call Letter from this page. We will update this page with Delhi Post Office Admit Card Download Link when it will be issued officially.
Delhi Post Office Postman/Mail Guard Admit Card!!!
To download the Delhi Post Office Exam Admit Card, applicants must enter the Registration Number OR Roll Number and Date of Birth. Follow below provided steps to download Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2019 from official website.
Applicants may get the rest information regarding Delhi Post Office 2019 Admit Card through below section of this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com
Delhi Post Office Admit Card
Way to Download Delhi Post Office Hall Ticket:
- Applicants first visit the official site of association that is delhi.postalcareers.in.
- On home of official site select and hit the appropriate link related to “Admit Card of Delhi Post Office Postman and Mail Guard.
- On pressing the above stated link, a new page of Delhi Post Office Hall Ticket will open up.
- Then, aspirants need to fill the asked details such as Registration Number OR Roll Number and Date of Birthin the text boxes.
- After filling the details, press on “Submit” button to get Delhi Post Office Admit Card.
- In few minutes, Delhi Post Office Postman Admit Card will display on your computer screen.
- At last, download Delhi Post Office Mail Guard Admit Card and take a print out or save Call Letter and bring Delhi Post Office Admit Cardat the time of examination.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Delhi Post Office Exam Pattern:
- The question paper includes multiple choice Objective Type Questions.
- It will be divided in four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II)] of 100 marks.
- Duration of time will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- NO negative marking will be taking into considered.
Must Read: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Delhi Post Office Syllabus:
Part A (General knowledge):
- Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Economics
- General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
Part B (Mathematics):
- Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages
- Ratio and Proportion, Profit and loss, Simple interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & distance , Use of tables and graphs, Mensuration.
Part C (I) (English):
Part C (II) (Hindi):
- ShabdaPada, KriyaBheda, Mishra o SanyuktaVakya, Vakyarupantara, SwaraSandhi, Alankara, Samasa, Rudhi o Lokabani
- AshuddhaVakyaraShuddharupa, PadhinathibaGandyansha. (5 questions from one ApathitGandyansha and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics).
Do You Know: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Qualifying Marks Criteria:
The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of the Aptitude test is prescribed as under:
- Unreserved – 40% marks i.e minimum 10 marks in each part and 40 % in aggregate.
- OBC– 37% marks i.e minimum 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate.
- SC/ST– 33% marks i.e minimum 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.
Check Now: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
You can easily get your Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2019 by going through this Official Link. You can bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting latest updates about Delhi Post Office Admit Card and Delhi Post Office Exam Dates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On