Delhi University Counselling
STOP Looking Anywhere!!! Check Round Wise Delhi University Counselling Schedule from Here… Candidates, who have qualified in Delhi University Entrance Exam, may check Delhi University Counselling schedule from this page. Students can check the Online Counselling Process, Seat Status and Important dates etc from the below segment of this page. We’re also trying to collect up to date information about Delhi University Counselling 2017, so keep continue on our web portal.
Students may attend counseling session on basis of rank list and they need to be report on time at venue given and also carrying all appropriate certificates on scheduled date. For more information related to DU Counselling such as important dates, process to attend the counseling session etc, candidates may go through below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|University Name||Delhi University|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Counseling Date||Check Below|
Delhi University Counselling
Delhi University Counselling 2017
- A merit list will be prepared for successful candidates on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the Delhi University entrance exam 2016.
- Candidates can check the merit list through the official website of the university.
- The Delhi University Counselling 2016 will start after the few days from the announcement of the result.
- Candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranks obtained in the merit list.
Process of Delhi University Counselling
- Students need to appear at the Scheduled date to get admission in Delhi University and to get admission in their preferred Course.
- University conducts Counselling to give admission to students according to their Rank in Entrance Exam.
- Students will have to be present at the time of Counselling with all relevant documents with both original and photo copies.
- Candidates have to present personally and choose the choices of their seats and courses as per their preference.
- In the counselling process, candidates will get an admission slip of allotted college and other details. Candidates must bring this admission slip at the time of admission.
- Candidates are required to report to the allotted college in specified date and time otherwise their allotment will be cancelled.
Counselling Tips & Techniques - Check Here
Documents Required for Delhi University Admission
At the time of admission, candidates have to bring some original documents along with their two sets of self attested photocopies. Candidates note down if any mistakes found in the certificates candidates will not consider for admission. Here we have listed of those documents which will be required for admission process:
- 10th class Board Examination Certificate
- 10th class Marks Sheet
- 12th class Marks Sheet
- 12th class Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority
- Transfer Certificate from school/ college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/ University (if students have passed their senior secondary exam from outside Delhi)
- 2 passport size self attested photographs
- Admit card issued by CIC for the entrance test
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Admission slip mentioning the college/courses allotted
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
Commencement of DU Counselling Procedure: In The Month June 2017 (Tentative)
For more details about Delhi University Counseling you may check Official Link, You may also Keep continue visiting our official web portal to get all latest updates regarding admission, examination, syllabus and results etc. You can also join us through Facebook and Google plus for getting up to date information on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On