DU MBBS Admission
Delhi University is conducting DU MBBS Admission for students who want to take admission in MBBS/ BDS Courses in session of 2016. DU Registration Forms are invited from eligible candidates through proper channel now.
So, students who want to start their studies in this university can apply for DU MBBS Admission 2016 by sending DU Application Form on or earlier than last date which is given below on this page.
Students who are interested to take admission in MBBS/ BDS courses may collect further information related to this notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply etc from the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com which is created for your benefit.
Candidates who want to take admission in any of these programmes must have passed 12th standard with required subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology and English from a recognized school.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years is available in upper age limit for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes.
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/- (INR) (Rs. 1400+ Rs. 1400/-)|
|For SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 2150/- (INR) (Rs. 750+ Rs. 1400/-)|
Admission of aspirants will be done on the basis of marks and merit acquired by eligible aspirants in the All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Test, AIPMT 2016 conducted by CBSE.
Process to apply for DU MBBS Admission:
- Students should go to official site that is www.du.ac.in and follow ‘Study at DU’ section.
- Choose link ‘UG Admissions’ from the list and select appropriate link according to your query.
- Fill online application form and upload all required documents like related to preceding qualification and pass port size photo etc.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Eligible candidates for 85% DU quota must also apply in prescribed application form to the faculty of medical science, 6th floor, V.P. Chest institute building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007.
|Without Late Fee|
|Schedule for online submission of Application||For fee through E- Challan||For fee through other mode|
|15th December 2015 to 08th January 2016||15th December 2015 to 12th January 2016|
|Last date for final transaction of fee||12th January 2016||12th January 2016|
|With Late Fee|
|Schedule for online submission of Application||13th January 2016 to 06th February 2016||13th January 2016 to 10th February 2016|
|Last date for final transaction of fee||10th February 2016||10th February 2016|
|Date of uploading admit cards||01st April 2016|
|Date of Examination AIPMT 2016||01st May 2016|
|Declaration of Result||By 05th June 2016|
Note: you may check more details about DU MBBS Admission 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On