Dena Bank Exam Pattern
Get Latest Dena Bank Exam Pattern Here!!! Bank conducts Dena Bank PO Recruitment Exam to hire qualified applicants for vacant seats for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course in relevant University. So aspirants, who’re going to appear in Dena Bank PO Exam, must start preparation according to Dena Bank PO Test Paper Structure. Here in this article, we’re also providing you updated information regarding Dena Bank Exam Pattern 2018 and Syllabus so appliers are advised to go through below stated information.
To perform well in Dena Bank Test, you must know about the latest Dena Bank Exam Structure. So, scroll down this page and check Dena Bank PGDBF Test Paper Structure, Dena Bank Exam Syllabus. Accordingly, you can start your preparation for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) exam. For getting detailed information about Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018 and PO Exam Syllabus, contenders need to visit this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Dena Bank Exam Pattern
Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
|Stages||Test Type||Tests Details||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Stage 1||Objective Type||Reasoning||50||50|
|Descriptive test||English Language||02||50|
|Stage 2||Group discussion||–||–||20|
|Stage 3||Personal Interview||–||–||80|
Highlights Of Dena Bank Exam Pattern:
- Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam comprises of three stages exam as shown in above stated table.
- Candidates need to qualify each stages of Dena Bank PO Recruitment, in order to get Probationary Officer Scale I Vacancy.
- The Dena Bank Exam centers for online PO exam are mentioned in Dena Bank Official Notification. And, after online test, you will appear for a Group Discussion and Interview session.
Marking Scheme For PO Exam:
- There will be Negative Marking – 1/4th (or 0.25 marks) per wrong answer for Stage 1.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion and Interview is 40% (35% for SC/ ST/ OBC and physically handicapped).
What is Dena Bank Selection Process?
- Contender’s selection for Dena Bank Probationary Officer Jobs will be done through their performance in Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive).
- Consequently, who’ll qualify the only exam is only eligible to appear in Group Discussions and Personal Interviews session.
Aspirants, who want To make Their Career In Banking Sector By getting Probationary Officer Scale I Vacancy, need to start preparation according Dena Bank 2018 Exam Pattern. Selected applicants for Dena Bank PGDBF Course will get stipend of Rs. 2500/- per month and during the internship of three months a stipend of Rs 7500/- pm shall be paid. After completion of course, contenders will be recruited for Probationary Officer Jobs.
Give Now: Bank Online Test
Check this Official Link to know more additional information about Dena Bank Exam Pattern 2018. Keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates about Dena Bank Test Paper Structure, Dena Bank Admit Card and Dena Bank Results etc. Thank You.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Dena Bank Jobs|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Dena Bank Salaries|
|Dena Bank PO Admit Card||Dena Bank Result|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Exam Pattern|