Dena Bank Jobs
New recruitment notification has been asserted by Dena Bank titled as Dena Bank Jobs. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Internal Ombudsman as Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO). Those candidates who are interested to enhance their career through Dena Bank Recruitment they can apply for the vacant posts after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Dena Bank Jobs 2018.
Key contents of this page:
Dena Bank is inviting applications from eligible and enthusiastic candidates to appoint them at the vacant posts of Chief Customer Service Officer. Candidates who are in search of government job they can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and then download application form and send the same through post before the last date that is 24-11-2017. Last date for candidate residing in Far-flung Areas shall be 01-12-2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know complete details of Dena Bank Jobs 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Dena Bank Jobs
|Organization name||Dena Bank|
|Post name||Chief Customer Service Officer|
Dena Bank Vacancy Details:
Chief Customer Service Officer
Candidates who are going to apply for Dena Bank Recruitment 2018 shall be must be Retired Chief General Manager / General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank, preferably other than Dena Bank.
Age of the candidates applying for Dena Bank Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment must not be more than 65 years as on the date of appointment i.e. tentatively on 01/01/2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
Salary Scale for Dena Bank Vacancy:
Candidates who get selected for Dena Bank Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2018 shall be able to receive Rs. 80,000/- per month of salary subject to deduction of taxes as applicable from the organization.
Know More About: Dena Bank Salaries
Candidates will get selected through their performance in Personal Interaction / Interview. Final decision related to selection will be made by the recruitment panel of concerned department.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Steps to apply for Dena Bank Jobs 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is denabank.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to follow “Recruitment” tab available at the top of the home page
- Now on reaching new page various job links will get appeared on your screen just c choose “Advertisement for appointment of Internal Ombudsman in the Bank as Chief Customer Service Officer on contract basis” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just hit on “Download Advertisement” from the new page
- Then read the given instructions carefully and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download the format of application and take hard copy of it
- After that fill it with all complete and essential details
- Then affix Xerox copy of attested certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph, Bio data, etc
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application for the Post of…” and send it to the below stated address.
Download Here >> Dena Bank Application form
Get Here>> Dena Bank Jobs Notification
The General Manager (HRM),
Human Resources Management Department,
Dena Corporate Center, 3rd Floor, Plot No. C-10
“G‟ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051
Check More: Jobs in Mumbai
|Last date to submit application form||24-11-2017|
|Candidate residing in Far-flung Areas, for them last date will be||01-12-2017|
Candidates can get rest details of Dena Bank Jobs 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Syllabus||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|