Dental Council Of India Recruitment
Dental Council Of India has unfolded an employment advertisement related to Dental Council Of India Recruitment. Applications are invited by the council from eligible candidates for various posts in Dental Council of India (DCI), Statutory Body of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. Individuals seeking for jobs in this sector may apply against Dental Council Of India Recruitment 2016. Aspirants going to apply for these posts are required to submit their applications duly filled in prescribed format before the last date as specified below.
|Name of posts||Various|
|Closing date to submit application||Within 30 days|
Candidates can gain further detailed info regarding Dental Council Of India Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, vacancy Detail, essential qualification, applying process and selection process etc that is well structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, Vacancy and Essential Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Stenographer||03||Matriculation or its equivalent. A Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand (English) and a minimum speed of 40 w.p.m. in typing (English).|
|Computer Operator||04||A Degree or equivalent qualification and a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.|
|Lower Division Clerk||05||12th or equivalent qualification with Six months diploma in computer application.|
|Peon||05||8th Class pass from recognized School/Institution.|
Appliers applying for any of the above stated post must have resided the age limit between 18 to 27 years. Relaxable for Government servants will be applicable up to 5 years.
Candidates who will be selected for aforesaid post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20,200+ grade pay as per the post.
Candidates will be considered on the basis of the information furnished by them in the application form.
How to apply for Dental Council Of India Recruitment?
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Dental Council Of India Recruitment, are required to firstly visit the official website that is www.dciindia.org.in.
- Now, for getting the prescribed format of application, candidates need to go for the ‘latest news’ section available on the right side of the home page.
- Hit the appropriate link for the post and this will open the desired notification for the post having below attached application format.
- Download the application format and fill ir=t with all the correct details.
- Candidates are requested to kindly apply along with copies of their testimonial strictly in the prescribed Performa of application. Candidates who are working in Central / State Govt. Offices / PSU’S / Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper Channel through his / her office in the prescribed Performa of application.
- Candidates who are interested to apply may please ensure that the information / documents given by him / her in / with the application is / are factually correct and nothing has been concealed therein. No application will be accepted after the due date of receipt of application.
Dental Council of India,
Aiwan-E-Galib Marg, Kotla Road,
New Delhi – 110 002
Last date of receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement.
Note: Interested aspirants who wish to attain more facts about Dental Council of India Recruitment 2016 may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|