There are several courses in Medical Field and one of them is BDS. BDS is Bachelor Degree in Dental Science. After completion of BDS Course candidates get Dental Jobs like Dental Surgeon, Dentist in various hospitals or can also own their separate clinic.
Today there is a great scope of Dental Jobs for contenders pursuing or completed BDS, MDS Course. If you have completed your Dentistry course and want to apply for Dental Jobs 2018–19 then you don’t need to roam around, just go through the below section of this page. Here we have gathered all the Sarkari Naukri for Dentist and Sarkari Naukri For Dental Surgeon.
- DBSAH Recruitment 2017 | 321 Jr & Sr Resident (Dental) Application Form
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2017 SSC Dental Surgeons Vacancy
- SRHC Hospital Recruitment 2017 Jr Dental Vacancy Walk-in Interview Advt
Who is a Dentist or a Dental Surgeon?
Dentists diagnose and treat problems with patients’ teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. They provide advice and instruction on taking care of the teeth and gums and on diet choices that affect oral health. To be a Dentist it is enough to have a BDS Degree.
A Dental Surgeon is a position above than Dentist. He operates the tooth or Dental issues. To be a Dental Surgeon a person must have a MD Degree in Dentistry.
Check More- Medical Jobs
Need of a Dentist!!!
As we all know that now eating habits of every second person is not proper. Due to wrong eating habits and less dental care people now are facing various dental issues like tooth ache, cavity, gems etc. In this situation one person that gets reminded is Dentist or a Dental Surgeon.
Duties of a Dentist:
- Remove decay from teeth and fill cavities
- Repair cracked or fractured teeth and remove teeth
- Place sealants or whitening agents on teeth
- Administer anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures
- Prescribe antibiotics or other medications
- Examine x rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas in order to diagnose problems
- Make models and measurements for dental appliances, such as dentures, to fit patients
- Teach patients about diets, flossing, the use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care
Get more jobs- By Qualification
Dentist Job Requirements:
|Degree Level||Professional or doctoral degree|
|Degree Field||Dental surgery or dental medicine|
|Training||Post-degree training residency required for specialized dentistry|
|Licensure||Licensure required in all states|
|Key Skills||Good judgment, decision-making, communication and leadership skills; detailed-oriented; manual dexterity and organizational skills, knowledge of dental anatomy and medical procedures|
|Median Annual Salary (2015)*||$158,310|
Disciplines of a Dental Degree:
- Dental Public Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Also Check- Career in Medical Field
Government Dentist Jobs:
Not only in private or government hospitals there are several Dental Surgeon Jobs In Govt. Sector also like Dental Jobs In Indian Railways and Dental Surgeon Jobs In Indian Army. In case you want to get a Dental Jobs in government sector then there are some associations in which you can apply. This is the list Government Dentist Jobs that can ve availed, have a look…
- Join State Government Dental jobs as a dental surgeon.
- Join the Indian Railways as a Dentist.
- Join Indian Navy as a Dental Officer.
- Join Indian Airforce as Dental Officer.
- Join the Indian Army as Army Dental Corps.
- Join as Territorial Officer in Indian Army.
- Join through UPSC vacancy.
- Join National Rural Health Mission or NRHM.
- Join ECHS or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
- Join ESIC or Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Also Check- Latest Government Jobs
Dentist Salary in India:
Salary in Dental Jobs for BDS:
After completion of BDS is a candidate get Dental Job then his/her basis salary will start from Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000(Some corporate Clinics pay more). In case if a candidate is an experienced Dentist then he/she can also enjoy a salary ranges between Rs.30,000 to Rs.45,000.
Apart from all this, there are many clinics who pay a percentage of profit with the basic salary. So if a candidate is having a Dental Job at a place with a lot of patients can get the most of it easily.
Salary in Dental Jobs for MDS:
After completion of MDS is a candidate get Dental Job then his/her basis salary will start from Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000 (Some corporate Clinics pay more). In case if a candidate is an experienced Dentist then he/she can also enjoy a salary ranges between Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000.
Further there are many Colleges also where a Dental Candidate can apply as many private colleges pay senior lecturers around Rs.25,000 and assistant professors Rs.35,000. So that completely depends on the firm or institute.
Also Check- Sarkari Naukri 2018 Notification
Options Other than Dentist Jobs:
If you want to apply for other position than Dental Government Jobs then there are several other options also like:
Dental Jobs by Location:
Not only in private or government hospitals there are several Dental Surgeon Jobs In Govt. Sector also like Dental Jobs In Indian Railways and Dental Surgeon Jobs In Indian Army,Upsc Dental Jobs 2018 and many more.
If you have completed your BDS, MDS and looking for Govt Dental Jobsin any particular city then you can also search the teams as:
- Dental Jobs In Chandigarh
- Dental Jobs In Delhi
- Dental Jobs In Bangalore
- Dental Jobs In Hyderabad
- Dental Jobs In Mumbai
- Dental Jobs In Pune
- Dental Jobs In Delhi Govt Hospitals
- Dental Jobs In Chennai
- Dental Jobs In Delhi Ncr
- Dental Jobs In Dubai and many more….
Well there are several Dental Jobs In India, before hiring candidates for these Dental Jobs organizations releases Dental Government Jobs Notification that contains all the details like Dental Government Jobs 2018 eligibility, selection, last dates, applying procedure etc. Not only in India there are several Dental Jobs In Dubai For Indian Dentists also.
We hope with the help of this page it will become easier for contenders to get a bets suitable Dental Jobs 2018–19. Dear candidate of you have any query regarding details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Rojgar Samachar||Government Jobs vs Private Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|10 Ways to Make Money Online||Employment News This Week Highlights|