Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
A latest notification has been promulgated named as Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment. 248 Vacancies are going to be filled up for the posts of Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant/ Stipendiary Trainee and others.
Those, who ensure the eligibility conditions needed for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment, can apply for DAE Recruitment through online mode. The last date to apply online for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018 is 17-06-2018.
Overview of this page:
Candidates are required to apply now for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018 by following the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat I||83|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat II||114|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
Qualification Details and Age Limits for DAE Recruitment:
From the below mentioned table candidates can get the details of qualification and age limits for Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancies.
Contenders, who are going to fill application forms for DAE 248 Vacancies, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limits must be as following:
|Name of Post||DAE Recruitment Academic Records||Upper age Limits|
|Technical Officer||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch. in conference engineering discipline||26 Years|
|Scientific Asst||03 years Diploma in concerned discipline with minimum 04 years experience.||30 Years|
|Technician||SSC/ HSC, ITI (Relevant Trade)||24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat I||03 years Diploma in concerned discipline with minimum 04 years experience||27 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat II||22 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||Any Degree, Typing Knowledge||25 Years|
DAE Vacancies Application Fee:
To apply for Department Of Atomic Energy 248 Vacancies, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|Name of the post||Application Fee|
|Technical Officer/C||Rs. 300/-|
|Scientific Assistant/C||Rs. 200/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-1||Rs. 200/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rs. 100/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 100/-|
|Stenographer Grade-Ill||Rs. 100/-|
- No fee for SC, ST, PWD and women category candidates.
- Payment of application fee can be done through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
DAE Jobs Remuneration Details:
Candidates, who will be selected for hiring on Department Of Atomic Energy Jobs, will get salary as mentioned below:
Selection of candidates for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment, will made on the basis of their performances in written test and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for Department Of Atomic Energy 2018 Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.igcar.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available in menu bar.
- From the next page you have to select “PDF” link, available in front of “Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative Posts” title.
- You will get a PDF file of Department Of Atomic Energy Notification on your digital screen, in which you can see all the details of Department Of Atomic Energy Job. You should read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now you should fill DAE Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> DAE Apply Online
Last date to apply online: 17-06-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News – Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|