Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
Department of Atomic Energy has circulated a vacancy notification notifying the job seekers about 47 stipendiary trainees’ jobs titled as Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment. The organization is searching for work oriented and productive candidates by inviting applications to fill the vacancy of 47 Stipendiary Trainees through online process on or before 31/05/2017. To get more details regarding Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017 you just need to go through this page.
Highlights of the page:
Department Of Atomic Energy has main objective is to empower the status of women in society that is the reason the organization is inviting applications from women candidates also. The department is betrothed in non-nuclear R&D activities. Women candidates who want to apply for the same are instructed to take self attested original certificates, copy of application form during selection procedure. To grab more information regarding Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment subscribe with recruitmentresult.com which is well created by the team members.
Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
|Organized by||Department of Atomic Energy|
|No. of posts||47|
|Last Date for submission of Application||31-05-2017|
|Post code||Name of the post||No. of vacancies available|
|In category 1st :|
|I-4||Electronics and instrumentation||08|
|In category 2nd:|
Department Of Atomic Energy Requirements:
|Post code||Name of the post||Qualification requirement|
|In category 1st:|
|I-1||Physics||B.Sc in Physics as principal and Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects|
|I-2||Mechanical||Diploma / Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC)|
|I-3||Electrical||Diploma / Licentiate in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC)|
|I-4||Electronics and instrumentation||Diploma / Licentiate in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC)|
|In category 2nd:|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation FOR Stipendiary Trainee Jobs:
For category 1st:
- Candidates applying for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment category 1st must be between 19-24 years.
- Reserve category candidates (SC/ST) will get 05 years relaxation in upper age.
- OBC category candidates will get 03 years relaxation in upper age.
For category 2nd:
- Age of the candidates applying for stipend trainee vacancy category 2nd shall be between 18-22 years.
- Candidates belongs to reserved category SC/ST will get relaxation of 05 years in upper age.
- Disabled candidates applying for the post of welder will get relaxation in age of maximum of 10 years.
- Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir will be able to receive relaxation in upper age of 05 years.
Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment: Read Detailed Notification
- To category 1st: Rs.9, 300/- per month for 1st year and Rs.10, 500/- per month for 2nd year will received by the aspirant as stipend.
- To category 2nd: Rs.6, 200/- per month for 1st year and Rs.7, 200-/ per month for 2nd year.
Mode of Hiring:
For category 1st: Candidates applying for Department Of Atomic Energy jobs shall qualify two stages for selection. First of all contenders will get prepared for written examination which will be conducted at Indore.
|Written examination||Personal interview|
Must Go Through These Articles:
For category 2nd: Contenders applying for category 2nd shall have to pass 3 stages in recruitment process:
|Stage 1st (preliminary test)||Stage 2nd (Advanced Test)||Stage 3rd (Trade/Skill Test)|
|Preliminary test consist of questions from the subject Science, Maths and general awareness at SSC level||Shortlisted candidates then will be called for Advanced Test .It consist of questions from trade||Selected candidates then will be called for Trade/Skill Test. It is based on Go/No-Go basis.|
- Preliminary and advance test will be in written form.
- Negative marking will be there.
- It is the choice of the candidate to answer the questions in English or Hindi language.
How to apply for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website which is “www.cat.ernet.in”
- Now tap on “current openings recruitment- new” under “opportunity” tab in menu bar
- Before filling the application form job entrant should go through eligibility criteria by hitting on any option in first row.
- Now hit “Apply Online” button in first row
- After that tap on “Here To Apply Online For This Post” option at below of the page
- Now the candidate have to choose the post he/she wants to apply for then press on the circle and then hit “Apply” option
- After that fill the required details in application form and then hit “submit”
- Now the password has been provided to you at your mail Id you have to fill that password in blank given and then hit “submit”
- After that some options will appear on your monitor screen you have to fill the required details of all the option one by one and then hit “final submission of online application” option
- It is mandatory to fill all the required details or upload all the relevant documents
- At last don’t forget to take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Check Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
The scanned copy of the following documents shall submit along with the application form:
- Proof of age certificate
- Educational/technical qualification certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Caste certificate in prescribed format available on official website
- Disability certificate in prescribed format available on official website
- Recent passport size photograph
- Any other relevant document
Last date for submission of application online for Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancies: 31/05/2017
For more information relating Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017 the candidate have to visit the Official Link. Stay tuned on this web portal to grab updates regarding Recruitment in MP.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|