Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
Department of Atomic Energy has professed a job advertisement in regard of Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment. Aspirants are invited against 46 vacancies of Scientist Assistant and Technician. Interested aspirants may apply against Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Application should be submitted in a prescribed format on or before date of closing that is shaped below. We are shortly bringing details on Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal.
|Name of Post||Scientist Assistant and Technician|
|Number of Vacant Seats||46|
|Last Date o Submit Application Form||21st September 2015|
Aspirants who want to grab this chance should apply as soon as possible. To get more details about Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2015 such as qualification required, age limitation, process of assortment, process to apply etc you may go through this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Designation Name||Number of Vacant Seats||Required Qualification|
|Scientific Assistant in Horticulture||01||B.Sc in Horticulture|
|Scientific Assistant in Mechanical||01||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with First class|
|Scientific Assistant in Civil||09||Diploma in Civil Engineering with First class|
|Technical Assistant in Electrical||10||SSC or HC with First class and Trade certificates in Electrical|
|Technical Assistant in Plumbing||05||SSC or HC with First class and Trade certificates in Plumbing|
|Technical Assistant in Masonry||05||SSC or HC with First class and Trade certificates in Plumbing|
Age Limitation & Salary Structure:
Minimum age of job appliers should be 18 years. Relaxation in age for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of government of India.
|Designation Name||Maximum Age||Pay Band|
|Scientific Assistant||30 years||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Technical Assistant||25 years||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/-|
Mode of Enrollment:
Eligible and Keep Job finders will have to go through trade test and personal interview. Final Selection of job appliers for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment will totally depends on their performance given in trade test and interview which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection penal of organization. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending further selection process.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants need to visit official Website that is www.dae.nic.in to obtain format of application form.
- Then go to “Vacancy Notice” tab mentioned in the menu bar of home page
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed Performa of application form.
- Fill application form accurately with required necessary and vital information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other essential testimonials.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Job seekers need to submit application form along with all the documents or certificates to the address tailored below.
- Application must be forward in an envelope subscribed with “Application For the Post of ……”.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will be summarily rejected by the applicants.
Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment) Department of Atomic Energy
Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management
Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, 2nd Floor, North Wing
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094
Date to Keep In Mind:
- End Date to Submit Application Form: 21st September 2015
You may check this Official Link for further info in concern of Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2015. We update this page with all latest details related to Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2016 so; candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On