Department of School Education Recruitment
Directorate of School Education, Nagaland is going to release the job notification against Department of School Education Recruitment. This time organization has come up with Latest Job Openings Advertisement. Those candidates, who are concerned to apply for this recruitment, must submit the application form before the last date.
Highlights of Department of School Education Jobs:
|Conducting Body||Directorate of School Education, Nagaland|
|Posts Name||Graduate Teachers|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
Department of School Education Recruitment 2019
Q1: Department of School Education Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Teachers
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for Department of School Education Job Vacancy?
Contenders may hold Graduate degree in relevant subject of BE, B.Tech with minimum 50% marks from recognized university with B.Ed., B.A.Ed, B.Sc.Ed from a NCTE recognized institute and TET qualified conducted by SCERT.
Find More: B.Tech Jobs
Q3: What is the age Limit for Department of School Education 2019 Recruitment?
Minimum and maximum age of applicants should be 21 Years and 30 Years respectively to apply for Graduate Teacher vacancies. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST aspirants.
Q4: Department of School Education Salary Structure?
Selected aspirants for Department of School Education Jobs will get good amount of salary of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Q5: Is there any application fee?
Aspirants applying for Department of School Education Vacancy have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 450/- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Q6: Explain the Department of School Education Selection Process?
In order to get shortlisted for Department of School Education Graduate Teacher Jobs, you need to score well in written examination. Prepare well for test to get placed for Graduate Teacher jobs.
Must Read: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Q7: Process to fill Department of School Education Application form:
- For getting enrolled for Graduate Teacher jobs, you may visit Official web site of organization that is nagaland.gov.in.
- Visit “What’s New” section displayed at middle of opened page.
- Press on “Advertisement for the Post of Graduate Teacher under Directorate of School Education” link accessible over there.
- On new page, under “Advertisement for the Post Of Graduate Teacher Under Directorate of School Education” head, strike on “Download” link.
- Aspirants may go through complete advertisement.
- Check out eligibility criteria and applying process.
- Download Department of School Education Online Application form and fill all information in it.
- After that, upload all the certificates/ documents as needed.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of form for future purpose.
Press Here For: Department of School Education Official Link
Last date for online application form: Updating Soon
Department of School Education Recruitment Notification:
There are various Graduate Teachers jobs to be filled by bonafide citizens of India. Applicants who hold requisite eligibility criteria may apply for teacher vacancies. Those who want to be a part of this prestigious organization can apply for this recruitment before the last date.
Willing aspirants having interest in teaching profession may apply for Directorate of School Education Recruitment through online mode. Applicants can get more information about Department of School Education Recruitment 2019 by scrolling down this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
For getting more information about Department of School Education Recruitment 2019, refer its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for knowing more updates about recruitment, admit card, results & many more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|