Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has entitled a job notification regarding DERC Recruitment. Apply for the latest Staff Consultant & Other Vacancies. Go through the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment notification and check the eligibility requirements to apply for DERC vacancy on or before 08-04-2019
|DERC Recruitment Notification –|
|DERC Recruitment Notification-|
|DERC Official Website||Check Here|
DERC Recruitment Notification Overview:
- Name of organization: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
- DERC vacancies: Latest Staff Consultant
- Last date to send receipt of DERC application form: 08-04-2019
DERC Recruitment 2019
- Staff Consultant (Tariff Finance): 02
- Staff Consultant (TE&FA): 01 post
- Staff Consultant (electrical): 06
Q1: What qualification is Required For DERC Jobs?
- Staff Consultant (Tariff Finance): Degree from ICAI/ ICWAI.
- Staff Consultant (TE&FA): Degree from CA/ ICWAI
- Staff Consultant (electrical): Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution
Age and Essential experience shall be considered as on last date for receipt of application
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q2: What will be the DERC Recruitment Process?
For DERC Jobs, selection of candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission. Aspirants are advised to give their best performance to get recruited towards applied post.
Q3: Specify the Salary Structure For DERC Job Vacancy?
The hired candidates for DERC Delhi Recruitment will be given good pay scale of Rs. 50,000/- p.m
Q4: Explain the Process To Fill DERC Application Form:
- Visit official website of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission that is www.derc.gov.into applies for DERC Recruitment.
- Now, follow “What’ New” section that is available in mid-section of page.
- Under that, you are required to
- Now, list of posts will appear. You have to press suitable link as per the post for which you are interested to apply.
- By pressing appropriate link, DERC Notification will appear.
- You can go through the details given in DERC Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send DERC applications in the prescribed format, duly supported with attested copies of Degree / Certificate, age proof, work experience, last pay certificate, last three months’ Salary Slip, IT Statements, Form-16 (for verification purpose) etc.
The Secretary, DERC,
Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block,
Shivalik, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 017
Also Find: More Jobs in Delhi
Q5: What is the last date to send the DERC application form?
The dully filled application forms can be submitted till 08.04.2019.
DERC Notification 2019
The eligible and interested aspirants need to apply for Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission jobs through offline mode. Before applying for DERC Jobs aspirants must go through complete DERC Advertisement and ensure eligibility before applying for DERC Vacancies.
This is all about DERC recruitment 2019, For latest updates related to government jobs you may kindly bookmark our web portal by pressing control + D
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|