Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2014
- Deshbandhu College is looking for talented and qualified job hunters with concern to Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2014 for filling 35 Staff vacancies of M.T.S. and others.
- Optimistic job fighters who want to enhance their career in non-teaching sector must apply by sending the printout of application form at concerned address within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- The entire important acknowledgement regarding this advertisement is customized below by the troop of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of post||M.T.S. and others|
|No. of vacancies||35|
|Last date to apply||21 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Deshbandhu College vacancies details:
|5.||M.T.S. (Laboratory &Library Attendant)||31|
Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must have possessed Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks/Intermediate/M.Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc from a recognized Board/University with minimum 50% marks/Graduation and Diploma/Matriculation from a recognized board as per the requirement of the post.
- Junior Assistant, Museum Curator and M.T.S. (Laboratory & Library Attendant): 27 years.
- Administrative Officer, Professional Assistant: 35 years.
Interview and tests are the processes of Selection for this recruitment.
- UR/ OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- PwD: Nil
Application fee should be paid through demand draft in favour of The Principal, Deshbandhu College, payable at Delhi
Method to apply:
- Candidates need to log on to the website of Deshbandhu College which is www.deshbandhucollege.ac.in.
- Follow “Appointments /Vacancies” section.
- Select an option as “Application invited for non-teaching posts”.
- Then choose an option of Application Form on the next page being opened.
- Download the Application Form in PDF format
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft enclosed in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of (name of the post applied for)” to the address mentioned below.
(University of Delhi)
Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019
Dates to remember:
Last date to send Application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Note: For more information, candidates can check Official notice
Get More Related Links