A Walk-In advertisement regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 has been circulated by Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited. Organization is in search of eligible candidates for enrollment to various vacancies of Junior Finance Officer and Finance Officer Posts. Jobs seekers who are willing to apply for DFCCIL Jobs may attend walk-in-interview along with required particulars on planned date which is mentioned below as per post. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified below should bring along duly filled in the application in prescribed format at the time of Interview. Detailed information regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 will be made available on this page shortly, so stay tune with this portal.
For acquiring more information concerning to DFCCIL Recruitment, you need to scroll this page and read below equipped information provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Total No. of post||22|
|Walk-In Interview will be held on||27th August 2016 & 3rd September 2016|
DFCCIL Vacancy Detail:
- Junior Finance Officer: 12
- Finance Officer: 10
Essential Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are willing to apply should be CA / ICWA qualified MBA / finance and candidate with ICWA / CA qualification will be given preference.
More MBA Jobs: Get Here
Applying candidate must reside between the age limit of 18 years to 35 years as on 01.09.2016. Relaxation to reserved category candidate will be admissible as per organization norms.
Candidates selected for Junior Finance Officer Post will be getting the appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.25000 per month and those who will be appointed for Finance Officer Post will receive the salary of Rs.35000 per month.
Candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the originals certificates along with self certified certificates will be allowed to be interviewed and on the basis of their performance in interview process candidates will be required to undergo Medical examination and will be considered for appointment only if you are found medically fit, in addition to other criteria.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply For DFCCIL Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates who are applying for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Recruitment are firstly required to log on to official website that is www.dfccil.gov.in.
- Hit on “careers” tab visible at the bottom of menu bar of home page.
- Now from the list that arise select suitable link of post as “Advt. No. 10/2016 for Rectt. of Finance staff on Contract basis ” OR “Advt. No. 11/2016 for Rectt. of Finance staff on Contract basis” link for which you are applying and read the complete notification carefully.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to take the print out of prescribed application format as attached below the notification.
- Fill the application form completely in proper manner.
- Now, aspirants are required to attend the walk-in interview along with duly filled in application in correct format and self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents along with the short write up (100 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment during the Walk-in-interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview on below mentioned venue.
- In addition, the proof of identity and residence, employer certified last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs will be required.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and bring NOC at the same time of Walk-in-Interview along with forwarded application.
Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
Walk-In Interview Venue:
Refer to Official Notification
Walk-in-Interview will be held on: 27th August 2016 & 3rd September 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|