Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has transmitted newest walk-in jobs advertisement as DFCCIL Recruitment. Corporation is planning to hire eligible candidates for filling up various unoccupied posts of Finance Officer & Jr. Finance Officer. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified below should bring along duly filled in the application in prescribed format at the time of Interview. If you want to get updated info about DFCCIL Recruitment 2017, you are advised to read out this web page carefully time to time.
Candidates may apply by submitting their duly filled applications along with essential credentials on the scheduled date of walk-in interview. Interview date, venue and time are clearly customized below on this page. Aspirants willing to apply can get rest of the details regarding Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment notification that are well mention on this page which is provide you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Walk-In Interview will be held on||26th November 2016|
DFCCIL Vacancy and Qualification Detail:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Essential Educational Qualification|
|Finance Officer||05||CA / ICWA qualified|
|Jr. Finance Officer||09||MBA / Fin|
Get More: MBA Jobs
Aspirant applying for any aforesaid post must have at least 1-3 years of post qualification experience in Govt. / PSU or reputed private Companies / CA Firms etc.
DFCCIL Recruitment Official Notice: Get PDF
Candidate applying for must reside between the age limit of 18 years to 35 years as on the 01-11- 2016. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per GOI orders issued from time to time.
|Post Name||Basic Emoluments (Per month)|
|Jr. Finance Officer||Rs.25,000/-|
Selection Process for DFCCIL Jobs:
Aspirants satisfying the eligibility norms as per directives of organization and producing originals certificates along with self certified copies of certificates will be allowed to be interviewed and then on the basis of their performance in interview process candidates will be considered for appointment to the post.
How to Apply For DFCCIL Recruitment?
- Willing aspirants are first of all required to log on to official website that is www.dfccil.gov.in.
- Hit on “careers” tab visible at the bottom of menu bar of home page.
- Now from the list that arise select suitable link of post as “Advt. No. 12/2016 for the post of Finance Officer on contract basis” and read the complete notification carefully.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to bring along duly filled in prescribed application format.
- Candidates are required to get the print out of the application form that is attached below the notification.
- Now, aspirants are required to attend the walk-in interview along with duly filled in application in correct format and self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents along with the short write up (100 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment during the Walk-in-interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview on below mentioned venue.
- In addition, the proof of identity and residence, employer certified last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs will be required.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSUs/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and bring NOC at the same time of Walk-in-Interview along with forwarded application.
|Location||For Corporate Office, Noida, Jaipur, Ajmer, Meerut and Ambala||For Mumbai||For Allahabad|
|Venue||DFCCIL, 5TH Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi110001||DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 7th Floor, Central Railway New Admin Building, D.N. Road, Mumbai – 400001||DFCCIL CPM’s Office, Old GM Building, Chouraha, Allahabad – 211001|
Check Here: Jobs as per Your Location
- Walk-in-Interview will be held on: 26th November 2016
- Time of Interview: Between 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.
Candidates must check Official Notification available on this page for getting additional details on DFCCIL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|