Recently, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has released a job notice as DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 in order to fill the vacant posts of Consultant/ Legal. Willing and dynamic aspirants can apply for DFCCIL Vacancy on or before 05-03-2021. For more details concerning DFCCIL Jobs, check below given page.
Short Overview of DFCCIL Recruitment:
- Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
- DFCCIL Vacancies: Consultant/ Legal
- Last Date to apply for DFCCIL Jobs: 05-03-2021
- Official Website: dfccil.com
Ques 1: DFCCIL Posts Details
Consultant/ Legal: 01
Ques 2: Required Qualification for DFCCIL Notification
Individuals applying for DFCCIL 2021 Recruitment must have LLB degree from any of the recognized Board or University.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Ques 3: What is the Age Limit for DFCCIL Posts?
Those who are applying for DFCCIL Consultant/ Legal Recruitment must have age between 30 to 63 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit will be provided as per GOI order.
Ques 4: DFCCIL Recruitment Notification Remuneration
Aspirants who get selected for the posts of Consultant/ Legal will get Rs. 42000/- Per Month.
Ques 5: Selection Process for DFCCIL Recruitment Advertisement
Candidates will get selected for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Recruitment on the basis of their performance in Interview & Document Verification.
Read Out Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Ques 6: Procedure to apply for DFCCIL Job Vacancy
- First of all, visit the official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited that is dfccil.gov.in
- After that, press on “Notice for Engagement of Consultant/Legal for CGM/Mumbai/North unit of DFCCIL” link that is available under “DFCCIL News” head at homepage.
- Then, read DFCCIL Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Contenders who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts of Consultant/ Legal.
- In order to apply, aspirants need to send dully filled DFCCIL Application Form and required documents to the given below address:
Address: Chief General Manager North/Mumbai DFCCIL, 7thFloor, Central Railway, New Administrative Building, D.N. Road, CST, Mumbai – 400 001.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Download Here
DFCCIL Official Site: Press Here
Ques 7: List of Documents Required
- Notarized copy of Law graduation degree certificate
- Notarized copy of post-graduation in law or post-graduation diploma Certificate, if applicable
- Notarized copy of registration with state Bar Council, if applicable
- Notarized copy of PAN Card / Adhar Card / Passport / Driving License Matriculation Certificate / Mark sheet for age proof
- Notarized copy of experience certificate from previous employer’s in respect of Essential requirement
- Notarized copy of PPO issued by employee on retirement, if applicable
- Notarized affidavit on Rs. 100 stamp paper, for essential requirement and desirable requirement, duly certifying
To get more information regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, you can visit the Official Link given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week|