You can participate in the Walk-in Interview to be conducted for DFCCIL Recruitment to fill up 13 vacancies of Finance Officer and Jr. Finance Officer. The Interview for DFCCIL FO/JFO Posts is scheduled on 14-09-2018, 17-09-2018 and 20-09-2018.
The Walk-In Sessions for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 will be organized at DFCCIL’s Corporate Office New Delhi and carious CPM’s Office of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd in respective locations as per the detailed scheduled given in the below section.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018
Candidates attending the Interview for DFCCIL Job 2018 must report to the Walk-in Venue in between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM after which their participation will not be considered. Candidates selected in the Interview Round must qualify the Medical Examination for the final selection.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing all the informative details regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2018. Aspirants who wish to apply for DFCCIL Finance Officer Jobs must go through the following section of this page.
DFCCIL Vacancy 2018:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Jr. Finance Officer||09|
Find More: Latest Walkin
Qualification/ Experience Required:
Aspirants applying for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) Recruitment must possess the following Educational Qualification and Experience as per the desired DFCCIL Job Vacancy:
- Finance Officer: CA/ ICWA qualified with at least 03 years of experience in Govt. /PSU or private Companies/ CA Firms of repute.
- Finance Officer: MBA/Fin. with 01 year of experience in in Govt. /PSU or private Companies/ CA Firms.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age of the applicants participating in DFCCIL Recruitment must lie in the range of 18 to 35 years while the relaxation in Upper Age Limit shall be provided as per GOI orders issued from time to time.
Hit Here: DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Basic Pay for the candidates appointed against the aforesaid DFCCIL Vacancies 2018 is stated as follows:
- Finance Officer: Rs.50,000/- per month
- Finance Officer: Rs.35,000/- per month
- Mobile phone call charges of Rs.1250/- per month
- Conveyance charges of Rs.2000/- pm for Finance Officer and Rs.1500/- for Jr. Finance Officer
- Provision of Provident Fund
Find Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Selection of the contenders participating in DFCCIL Finance Officer Recruitment 2018 will be based on their performance in the Walk-in Interview Session. Qualifying aspirants will undergo Medical Examination in order to be considered for the final appointment.
Quick Links for Interview:
Instructions to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018:
Participate in DFCCIL FO/JFO Recruitment 2018 by following the simple procedure as explained below:
- Hit the official link of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) that is www.dfccil.gov.in
- Now press the “Careers” tab which lies at the bottom of home page.
- The newly opened page will display a list of recently published DFCCIL Job Notification.
- In this section, you need to select the following Advertisement link for DFCCIL FO/JFO Vacancies:
“Advt. No. 14/2018 for Hiring of FO/JFO on Contractual basis in DFCCIL”
- The detailed DFCCIL Recruitment Notification will be opened in front of you.
- Read the complete the DFCCIL Notification 2018 and ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Further, take a print out of prescribed format DFCCIL Application Form 2018 available in the opened notification.
- Fill in all the correct details as asked in the DFCCIL Recruitment Application Form and attach all the supporting Documents.
- Finally, attend the Interview as per the schedule along with the fully filled Application for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2018.
Following is the list of requisite Documents/ Certificates whose self-attested are to be attached with the Application for DFCCIL Jobs 2018:
- 02 recent passport size color photograph
- High School Certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Passing Certificates in support of Academic & Professional Qualification and Statements of Marks
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Certificate in support of claim for Reservation
- Identity and Address Proof (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.)
- PAN Card
- Certificate in support of Experience
- Short write up (250 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidates for this assignment.
- Any other related Documents
Points to be Noted:
- Along with the attested copies, applicants apply for DFCCIL Recruitment also need to produce all the above mentioned Documents in Original at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. /PSUs/ autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and bring NOC while attending the Interview with forwarded application.
- Character Certificate duly signed by a Gazetted Officer must be produced at the time of joining.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
|Walk-In Venue for DFCCIL Recruitment||Date of Interview|
|For Corporate Office, Noida & Meerut||DFCCIL, 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi 110001||14-09-2018|
|For Mumbai||DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 7th Floor, Central Railway, New Admin Building, DN Road Mumbai – 400001||20-09-2018|
|For Tundla||DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 3/20, 3rd Floor, KPS Tower, Mayur Complex, Nagla Padi, Agra – 282002||14-09-2018|
|For Vadodara||DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 4th Floor, Block A, Narmada Nahar Bhawan (SSNNL) Office, Chhani Jakat Naka, Vadodara – 390002||17-09-2018|
|For Jaipur and Ajmer||DFCCIL CPM’s Office, C-16 Khushi Vihar Patrakar Colony, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020|
Concerned aspirants can refer to the official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd in order to grab more details regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2018. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more updates of DFCCIL Jobs on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DFCCIL Syllabus||DFCCIL Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|