DFSL Recruitment 2018
For DFSL Maharashtra 59 Assistant Chemical Analyst Jobs, latest Recruitment Notification has been depicted by Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories. So, willing candidates can apply for DFSL Recruitment 2018 to get placed for Government Jobs in Maharashtra.
This is a good opportunity for those candidates who are eager to secure their career in government sector. So, apply for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment by submitting application forms through offline mode till the last date that is 01-10-2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment:
Enormous numbers of aspirants are waiting for Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Recruitment Notification, finally their dreams come true. So, willing contenders can take advantage of this government opening by applying for DFSL Recruitment.
Contenders can get other related details related to DFSL Recruitment 2018 such as Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Jobs Vacancy etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories|
|Posts Name||Assistant Chemical Analyst|
|No. of DFSL Maharashtra Vacancy||59|
|End date to submit the DFSL Application Form||01-10-2018|
Check Here: Daily Job Updates
- Posts Name: Assistant Chemical Analyst
- of DFSL Vacancy: 59
DFSL Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates for DFSL Recruitment 2018 must possess Post Graduation degree in chemistry/ Biochemistry/ forensic science from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records. Appliers should be retired officer from relevant discipline to apply for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018.
Age criteria for DFSL Jobs:
Age limitation of the aspirants for DFSL Recruitment 2018 should not be more than 65 years. The upper age will be relaxed for reserved categories applicants as per organization norms.
DFSL Salary Details:
Aspirants, who will be selected for DFSL Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyst Jobs, will get the salary of Rs. 40000/-per month along with other benefits/perks from the organization.
Also Get: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
DFSL Recruitment Process:
- Selection of the job hunters for DFSL Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyst Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test followed by interview which will be held on the schedule date.
- No TA/DA will be paid at the time of Interview.
How to Apply for DFSL Recruitment?
Aspirants who wish to apply for DFSL Assistant Chemical Analyst Recruitment, they need to follow the below given steps:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website that is dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in to apply for DFSL Assistant Chemical Analyst Jobs 2018
- After that must hit on “Career” tab visible at the right side under “IMPORTANT LINKS” section.
- Now you need to select suitable link regarding DFSL Recruitment 2018.
- Read complete details properly from DFSL Notification carefully.
- Those candidates who have fulfilled the required DFSL Eligibility Criteria must prepare application form with all the required and correct details.
- Then attach all required testimonials along with duly filled DFSL Application Form and send it to the below stated address
Assistant Scientific Laboratory Directorate,
Cavity Department, Maharashtra Government,
Swan Gugra Marg, Vidyanagari, Kalyana,
Santacruz, Mumbai – 400098.
Get More: Jobs in Mumbai
Last Date to Send Application: 01-10-2018
Contenders can get other related details regarding DFSL Recruitment 2018 – 2019, go through this Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|