Directorate General of Civil Aviation has circulated a vacancy notice in regarding DGCA Recruitment 2016. For this, organization proposes to receive applications from dynamic, skilled and hard working aspirants for filling up 24 vacancies of Dy. Chief Flight Operation Inspector, Senior Flight Operation Inspector and Flight Operation Inspector Posts. Candidates who want to get latest details about DGCA Recruitment 2017 are advised to stay linked with us.
Contenders who are in hunt of jobs in government sector can rapidly apply for DGCA Vacancies by forwarding applications before the deadline that is 15th September 2016. For gathering whole acknowledgement, go through below tuned page which is well designed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post name||Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector, Senior Flight Operations Inspector and other|
|No. of Posts||22|
|Closing Date for Submission of Applications||15th September 2016|
Post Name and Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Dy. Chief Flight Operation Inspector||02|
|Senior Flight Operation Inspector||06|
|Flight Operation Inspector||16|
Eligibility Conditions for DGCA Jobs:
- Candidates must have hold Airline Transport Pilot’s License issued by DGCA India with current Pilot-in-Command rating on civil air transport aircraft along with relevant experience as Pilot-in-Command on civil air transport Aircraft (as according to post applied).
- Aspirants should have accident free record for last 5 years.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Age Restrictions and Stipend Offered:
|Name Of Posts||Age Limits||Salary Details|
|Dy. Chief Flight Operation Inspector||55 years||Rs.5,99,000/- per month|
|Senior Flight Operation Inspector||50 years||Rs.5,62,000/- per month|
|Flight Operation Inspector||40 years||Rs.3,74,000/- per month|
Assortment of candidates applying for Directorate General of Civil Aviation Recruitment will made on the basis of contenders performance in test and/or interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to fill DGCA Application Form?
- Go to official website of Directorate General of Civil Aviation that is www.dgca.nic.in.
- Then, press on “Vacancies” link which is given under menu bar.
- Various vacancy links will appear on hitting “Vacancies” link.
- Now, aspirants have to hit on “Filling up of the post of Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane), Senior Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane), Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane) on ad hoc basis on contract in DGCA against newly created regular posts” link.
- Notification will display in PDF format in front of you.
- Read the whole notification and details provided in it carefully.
- Download application form and write it with true information.
- Check filled form once again, correct error, if find.
- At last, submit application form, documents and certificates at the address mentioned below in an envelope that should be super scribed from top by “Name Of Post Applied For……………”
Government of India, ministry of Civil Aviation
Directorate General of Civil Aviation
Last date for sending application forms: 15th September 2016.
You may check below stated Official Notice to acquire additional facts. Keep connected with us on our web page to obtain upcoming details regarding DGCA Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Directorate General of Civil Aviation Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|