A career notice has been professed by Directorate General of Civil Aviation titled as DGCA Recruitment. Application forms are invited from eligible contenders for filling up the Flight Operation Inspector vacancies. Candidates desire to empanel this reputed government organization may apply for DGCA Recruitment 2017 by sending their duly filled application form as per the format on or earlier than last date that is well specified below.
This Page Includes:
Entire details regarding DGCA Jobs are well framed below on this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. So, interested candidates may comprehend the complete info provided on this page. Aspirants are advised to go through below content very carefully before applying for the post.
|Post name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Total No. of Post||31|
|End Date for Submission of filled Application Form||01-05-2017|
DGCA Vacancy and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Vacancy||Salary Details|
|Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||01||Rs. 634852/- p.m.|
|Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||10||Rs. 591100/- p.m.|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||17||Rs. 395626/- p.m.|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||03||Rs. 195626/- p.m.|
DGCA Recruitment: Official Notification
- Appliers must have an Airline Transport Pilot’s License issued by DGCA India with current Pilot-in-Command Rating on Civil Air Transport Aircraft.
- Aspirants should have held the qualification of an examiner approved by DGCA on Civil Air Transport Aircraft or qualified Flight Instructor rating in Category A from Defence Services, Accident free record for last 5 years attributable to his proficiency for Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) Post.
- Preference will be given to the contenders with Accident free record for last 5 years attributable to his proficiency for remaining posts with relevant experience.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Age limit of the applying candidate must not be exceeded 60 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per organization norms.
Selection of the deserving candidates will be based on their performance in written examination and Interview which will be conducted by the organization. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2017?
- Desirous aspirants may apply for any of the Flight Operation Inspector post by forwarding their applications in prescribed format that is available on the Official site which is www.dgca.nic.in.
- On the home page aspirants need to hit on “Filling up of the posts of Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane), Senior Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane), Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane) and Flight Operations Inspectors (Helicopter) on contract basis in DGCA Last Date is 01.05.2017” link available under ‘New and Updated’ section.
- This will open the desired notification, read it carefully and download the format of application attached below the notification.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details in correct manner without leaving any detail in the Application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of self-attested requisite credentials in support of academic qualification, age, experience (if any), No objection certificate from the present employer etc with the duly filled in application form.
- Now, place the application in an envelope and enclose the required certificates along with the application and then must be super scribed with the “Name of post applied for” and submit it to below indicated address before the last date of receipt of application reached.
Recruitment Cell B-Block,
Room No. B-12
Check here: Latest Defence Jobs
End Date for Submission of filled Application Form: 01-05-2017
Go through the Official Notification link available on this page for getting more details about DGCA Recruitment 2017. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Directorate General of Civil Aviation has apprised Safety Inspector Vacancies for Higher Secondary passed candidates through employment notification titled as DGCA Recruitment. Through the dgca.nic.in recruitment organization is willing to hire candidate who can provide expert advice and technical guidance on cabin safety requirements and many other functions. Aspirants who are interested in DGCA Vacancies can send their applications to the commission’s address mentioned below. Last date for candidates to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2017 is 26-04-2017.
DGCA is properly known as Directorate General of Civil Aviation, the main objective of this organization undertaking is to support safe and efficient Air Transportation through regulation and proactive safety oversight system.
This time the organization is looking for personnel who can provide expert advice and technical guidance on cabin safety requirements or who can develop cabin safety policies, procedures through CARs, cabin safety circulars and their revisions. Candidates who are interested can apply soon. Rest details about DGCA Recruitment are mentioned in the below section of this page which is well created by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate General Of Civil Aviation|
|Last Date To Apply||26-04-2017|
Cabin Safety Inspector (03 posts)
- To get the DGCA job aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from a Central or State Board.
- Candidate should be a DGCA approved Safety and Emergency Procedures (SEP) Instructor on type of aircraft being operated by the airline.
Should have ten years experience as SEP Instructor out of which minimum three years experience as Check Cabin Crew on a large commercial air transport aero planes.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Maximum age of aspirant to apply for vacancy is 40 years
Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get a fixed remuneration of Rs. 50,000/-per month.
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of interview taken by the organization.
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.dgca.nic.in.
- From top of homepage select “vacancies”
- From new screen appeared select “Appointment of Consultant(s) against the post(s) of Cabin Safety Inspectors on purely contract basis in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation Last Date is 26.04.2016” and hit on it.
- After that a pdf will appear front facing you.
- Read all details carefully and compare your eligibility with the criterion mentioned
- After that download application form given along with notification
- Take a print out of it and fill it properly
- Attach all required testimonials and enclose it into an envelope
- At last send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Get Here>> DGCA Recruitment Official PDF
Recruitment Cell, DGCA
Candidates have to submit their applications to the postal address before 26-04-2017
Candidates who desire to get more enunciation about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017; they can hit the official notification link stated above. To get more updates aspirants can bookmark this web portal by using CTRL+D.