DGHS Delhi Recruitment
Directorate General of Health Services has released the notification about DGHS Delhi Recruitment. The organization is looking for 600 candidates for the position of Pharmacist/Clinic Asst& Others.
Interested candidates can apply for the DGHS Delhi vacancy by submitting the application form through online mode. Last dates of submitting the DGHS Delhi application form is 21-10-2018.
This Page Includes:
DGHS Delhi 600 Pharmacist/Clinic Asst& Others 2018:
To get the DGHS Delhi Job, applicants may qualify the written examination and / or personal Interview. They should perform well at the time of selection and must carry the necessary documents.
To know the more updates about the DGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
DGHS Delhi Recruitment
DGHS Delhi Vacancies:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||200*|
|Multi Task worker||200*|
- Candidates should complete their diploma in pharmacy or bachelor of pharmacy for the Pharmacist post.
- To apply for the Mohalla Clinic Assistant, aspirants should have Auxillary Nursing Midwifery(ANM) course.
- Candidates must have 10th class passed certificate to apply for the post of Multi Task worker.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Pharmacist||20 – 50 years|
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||20 – 50 years|
|Multi Task worker||18 – 35 years|
- For the Pharmacist posts, candidates will get Rs 12/- per registered patientwith a minimum guarantee of 75 patients per day.
- The organization has fixed the Rs 10/- per registered patient for Mohalla Clinic Assistant vacancies.
- Rs 8/- per registered patient at AAMC and Rs 10/- for each wound dressing for the Multi Task worker.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates have to go through the written examination and / or personal Interview to get appointed on the DGHS Delhi Jobs.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for the DGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018:
To fill the Directorate General of Health Services Delhi application form, candidates have to follow the given steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.delhi.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the “Vacancy Advertisement: Application for empanelment of Staff for Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics”
- Then your DGHS Delhi Recruitment Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You can read the details carefully and hit the link of “Apply Online”
- After that fill the online application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents.
- Then you are required to check the filled details and press the submit button.
- Now your application form has been submitted successfully, you can take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe
Hit Here: Apply Online
Get Here: DGHS Delhi Recruitment Notification
Closing Dates to apply: 21-10-2018
For more updates about the DGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19, aspirants can go through this page. You can also go through the Official Link to know more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|