Department of Defence Production has published an employment advertisement about DGQA Recruitment. Organization wants to appoint worthy candidates for jobs openings of Fire Engine Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post. Willing applicants for DGQA Recruitment 2017 should submit online application form through proper channel till last date that is 29/07/2017. Candidates, having Matriculation or equivalent qualification, are eligible to apply.
What this page contains?
Indian Nationals are only eligible for these vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial posts. Check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information related to DGQA Recruitment 2017 – 2018. To know the process of sending application form, please go through given info.
|Name Of The Organization||Department of Defence Production (DGQA)|
|Last date of receipt of Application||29/07/2017|
|Last date to submit application for far flung area||07/08/2017|
Fire Engine Driver (Ordinary Grade)
For DGQA Fire Engine Driver Recruitment, Candidates should have degree of Matriculation (10th class pass) from any recognized Board. Appliers should have Professional skill in driving, knowledge of motor mechanics and holding of a valid permanent licence for driving cars and heavy vehicles, having at least four years experience in driving.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Selected candidates for post of Fire Engine Driver (Ordinary Grade) will be paid impressive salary under PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
- Age of appliers for Department of Defence Production Jobs should not be below 18 years and exceed from 27 years in case of General Candidates.
- Relaxation for departmental candidates up to the age of forty years in case of General candidates and forty five years in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
Selection of job seekers will be done for Department of Defence Production Recruitment as per their performance in written test conducted by CQA (GS), DGQA Complex, Ashok Path, Kanpur – 208004. Standard of Question for written test will be of the level of Matriculation (10th Class Pass) the Question paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for DGQA Jobs?
- Willing candidates for DGQA Job should go to the official portal of Department of Defence Production that is www.dgqadefence.gov.in.
- Choose ‘Recruitment’ tab from the home page and a new page will open.
- Select link of the advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Read the complete notification and after that download format of application.
- Application should be filled with required information properly.
- Attach your DGQA Application Form with copies of required documents, admit cards & one self addressed envelope of size 30 cm X 12 cm affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 25/- value.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is given below till 29/07/2017.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Controllerate Of Quality Assurance (General Stores), DGQA
Complex; Ashok Path; Kanpur-208004
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate in support of Date of Birth Certificate (Date of Birth must be in Christian Era).
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate and mark-sheet from any recognized board.
- Attested copy of Driving Licence for the post of Fire Engine Driver (Ordinary Grade).
- Attested copy of experience certificate as desired for the post of Fire Engine Driver. (Ordinary Grade).
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST & OBC) (latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate in Govt. of India format.)
- No Objection Certificate
- Recent passport size Colour Photographs: Total four numbers.
- Last date to submit application form – 29/07/2017
- Last date to submit application for far flung area – 07/08/2017
Official Link – DGQA Recruitment Details
Note: Other information about DGQA Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can be obtained through official link that is given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|