Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee has released a job notification about DHCLSC Recruitment. Keen candidates may apply against 130 vacancies of Lawyers and Mediators Posts. Aspirants who want to be part of this Government organization may apply for DHCLSC Recruitment 2016. To apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment you may submit completely filed application form though proper channel on or before the date of closing that is stated below.
|Post Name||Lawyers and Mediators|
|No Of Vacancies||130|
|Last date to apply||29th February 2016|
Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee is a legislative body constituted by the State Legal Services Authority U/s. 8A of the Legal Services Authority Act, 1987. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete information about DHCLSC Vacancy on this page. Willing candidates may apply as soon as possible after reading below given instruction.
|Jail Visiting Panel||25|
For Mediator Panel:
Applying candidates must be Advocate and have received forty hours of training as a mediator.
For all other Panels:
Job hunters who want to apply for Delhi High Court Jobs must be advocate and have 3 years experience at the Bar and relaxation can be given to young advocates having less than three years experience, after recording adequate reasons. The candidate should have experience of litigation work in High Court of Delhi.
Candidates who will be appointed against vacancies of Lawyers and Mediators will be offered satisfied amount of salary per month. Organization may also provide other allowances such as medical charge and transportation charge etc as per its rules.
Those candidates who will be selected for Delhi High Court Vacancy on basis of their eligibility will be called for selection process. Selection process may include interview.
How to Apply for DHCLSC Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to go to official site that is www.dhclsc.org.
- Follow ‘LATEST NEWS’ section from below side of home page.
- Choose link ‘Applications are invited for empanelment of lawyers and mediators’.
- Follow link ‘FORM’ and download format of application form.
- Application should be filled in prescribed format with required information.
- Complete application should be attached along with copies of all required documents and certificates related to qualification and experience.
- Application enclosed in a sealed envelope should be submitted at address tuned below till 29th February 2016.
The R & I Section at Room No. 35,
Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee
33 – 38, Lawyers’ Chamber, Delhi High Court,
Last Date To Apply: 29th February 2016
Note: Get other relevant information about DHCLSC Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link. Stay connected with us by adding this page as bookmarks and get recent updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On