Latest vacancy advertisement has been circulated named as DHFW Recruitment. To apply for DHFW Punjab Recruitment, total 513 Medical Officer Vacancies areadvertised in various specialties. Those who are interested to apply for DHFW Medical Officer Vacancies can apply now.
Before you apply for DHFW Vacancy you must know the eligibility conditions which can be obtained by going through DHFW Notification. Eligible candidates can apply online and submit DHFW Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 24-07-2018.
Highlights Of This Page
Apply for DHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Further, selected candidates will be called for walk-in interview on 27-07-2018 at 10:00 am. Candidates are also requested to bring self- attested photocopies of testimonials with them on the date of interview.
Our team of recruitmentresult.com has providedcomplete detailed information about DHFW Recruitment 2018 below for convenience of our visitors. You can go through below provided details and apply forDHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Post Name: Medical Officer (Specialist)
- No. Of Vacancy: 513
Required Education For DHFW Job Vacancy:
Applying candidates for DHFW Vacancy must have MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India or Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Limitation ForDHFW Job Openings:
Candidates applying towards DHFW Medical Officer (Specialist) Recruitment should age between 18 to 37 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Salary Structure For DHFW Jobs:
Recruited candidates for DHFW Medical Officer Recruitment will receive attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance through management panel of organization.
DHFW Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates for DHFWMO Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in interview that will be conducted by the management panel of organization to screen eligible and capable candidates.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Steps To Fill DHFW Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page that is www.pbhealth.gov.in
- On home page, you are required to press “Walk in interview Medical Officer (Specialist) Dated 27-07-2018” link.
- By pressing said link, on next page select “To View complete details about the criteria for Walk-in Interviews for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist), press on view details” and press ‘View Details’ tab.
- Now, DHFW Recruitment Notification will appear.
- You can go through DHFW Advertisement completely and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online by pressing suitable link as per the post you need to apply.
- Fill DHFW Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with DHFW Online Form.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the print of same and carry at the time of interview.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
State Institute of Health &
Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Phase-VI, SAS Nagar, (Mohali)
Find Here: More Jobs in Punjab
- Last Date To Submit Application Forms: 24-07-2018
- Date For Walk-in Interview: 27-07-2018
Check below stated Official Link to get complete details about DHFW Recruitment 2018-19. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get updates. Also, you can bookmark our web page by pressing control + D to get latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|