Directorate of Health Services, Kerala has asserted an employment notice titled as DHS Recruitment to hire 10 skilled candidates for filling up Entomology Consultant/Collector jobs. According to the organization, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria have to go through walk in interview on 03.07.2017. Aspirants who want to work in this organization can apply against DHS Recruitment 2017 and to get further information you need to go beneath this page.
Contenders who want to enhance their career and looking for the best jobs in public sector must grasp this great job opportunity. Aspirants must be qualified from the reputed institute with experience in their relevant stream. If you have the desire to know additional information relate to DHS Recruitment 2017-2018, then you need to stay connected with us on the page well shaped by recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Health Services|
|Name of the Post||Entomology Consultant, Insect Collector and Health Co-ordinator|
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Entomology Consultant||PHD/MSC in Entomology/Public Health Entomology/Zoology|
|Insect Collector||12th pass and practical knowledge on vector collection.|
|Health Coordinator||Diploma in Health Inspector Course, DCA or computer knowledge|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Aspirants applying for DHS vacancy should have the following age:
- Entomology Consultant/ Insect Collector- should not exceed60 years
- Health Coordinator- should not exceed 36 years
- Entomology Consultant- Rs 35000/- per month
- Insect Collector/ Health Coordinator- Rs 15000/- per month
- The candidates will be given allowances as per the rules and norms provided by the organization.
Get Here: DHS Recruitment Notification
Selection Process for DHS careers:
For the purpose of the selection, the organization has planned to shortlist the candidates through walk in interview for which the date and venue have been mentioned below.
Applying procedure for Directorate of health services recruitment:
- Candidate are required to visit the official website of Directorate of Health Services that is www.dhs.kerala.gov.in
- Now hit on the “Notification” link given in the download section on the home page.
- Scroll down on the new page and then hit on “Walk In Interview Notice -Project for Capacity building and streamlining the Vector Control Activities” link.
- A PDF file will open and you have to read all the details regarding the recruitment carefully.
- The candidates can go for the walk in interview on the date mentioned below with all the essential and required documents.
- Candidates have to reach on time as the late candidates will not be admissible for the interview.
Walk in Venue:
Directorate of Health Services
Date of Interview: 03.07.2017
Candidates can get further information regarding the DHS Recruitment 2017-2018, through the Official Link. If you have any query or suggestion then you may write us in below given comment box or You can also join us on facebook or google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|