Dibrugarh University Recruitment
A vacancy notification has been publicized as Dibrugarh University Recruitment. University is in search of skilled and career oriented job hunters to appoint them for various vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant. In this concern, applications are invited by the organization. To apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017, contenders have to go through the official web portal that is dibru.ac.in and submit application as on or before the ending date that is 04-04-2017.
Content Of The Page
After the screening of applications only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Appliers who want to attain more details concerning Dibrugarh University Job Notification are advised to read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Dibrugarh University Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Dibrugarh University|
|Last date of receipt of Application||04-04-2017|
|Date of Interview||Updated soon|
Dibrugarh University Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 1,2,3-triazole containing peptidic compounds as potent antimicrobial agents.
- To apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment, applying aspirants must have M. Sc. in Organic Chemistry or equivalent degree with 60% marks from recognized University with relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
- Job appliers must have qualified in NET/GATE test to apply for JRF Positions.
You Can Also Check: Latest M.sc Jobs
Limitations of Age:
Appliers should not be exceeded 28 years in age. Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment Official Notification: Get PDF
Hired applicants for JRF positions will receive a good amount of amount of Rs. 25000/-(for first two years) per month and Rs. 28,000/- per month (3rd Year) including HRA and appointed candidates for PA positions will get an amount of Rs. 16000/-/-(for first two years) per month and Rs. 18,000/- per month (3rd Year) including HRA from the concerned department of reputed company.
Mode of Selection:
- Engagement of job appliers for Dibrugarh University Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be taken by selection panel of reputed University.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to Apply For Dibrugarh University Recruitment?
Those candidates who find themselves eligible against Project Assistant and JRF positions can apply for Dibrugarh University by following beneath necessary steps.
- First of all you need to open official web site of university which is www.dibru.ac.in
- From homepage, choose suitable link.
- After that press on “Advertisement for a JRF/ Project fellow in Department of Chemistry” link and read entire details very carefully.
- After reading complete details Interested candidates may send their application via e-mail/by post along with recent bio-data (including e-mail id and phone number) to the address mentioned below latest by 04-04-2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Dr. Diganta Sarma
Associate Professor & Principal Investigator
Department of Chemistry
Check More: Jobs in Assam
- Last Date to Send Application Form: 04-04-2017
- Date of Interview: Updated soon
You need to check Official Notice Link given above to get complete details related to Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
This page will be updated with current information about Dibrugarh University Careers. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, call letter result, study material etc.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: