Dibrugarh University Recruitment
Dibrugarh University is going to recruit eligible candidates by conducting walk in interview via Dibrugarh University Recruitment. The organization is inviting hard working and captivated candidates to fill the vacant Project Fellows (PF), Assistant Professor and teaching posts. Those candidates who are interested to enhance their career in teaching sector must apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can get rest details of Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
Vital contents of this page:
Those candidates who are going to apply for Project Fellows (PF) Post have to appear for walk in interview on 23/10/2017 and those who are applying for Assistant Professor Post have to appear for interview on 20/10/2017 and on 16/10/2017 for Teaching Posts. Candidates first ensure their eligibility and then appear for Walk in Interview. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment
|Organization name||Dibrugarh University|
|Walk in date for Project Fellows (PF)||23/10/2017|
|Walk in date for Assistant Professor||20/10/2017|
|Walk in date for Teaching||16/10/2017|
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy||Qualification|
|Project Fellows (PF)||02||NET/MA in Assamese/Competency in Computer Application|
|Assistant Professor||02||Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the Seven point scale in the subject|
|Teaching||03||UGC and NCTE qualification with specialization in Athletics, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Badminton, Cricket, Gymnastic, Weight Lifting and Kabaddi/Kho-Kho|
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Job
Age of the candidates applying for Dibrugarh University Jobs shall be as per the laws of the Government of India.
- Candidates get selected for Dibrugarh University Project Fellows Vacancy shall get Rs. 16,000/- per month of salary for NET qualified candidate Rs. 14,000/- per month for candidate without NET.
- Those who are get selected for Dibrugarh University Assistant Professor and Teaching Jobs shall be able to receive Rs. 25,000/- per month of salary.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk in Interview which is going to be conducted on below provided dates and venue.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Steps to apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated instructions to apply for Dibrugarh University 2017 Jobs:
- First of all, go to official website of university which is www.dibru.ac.in.
- Now hit on “Recruitments” link which is visible at right side of web page.
- Then select “Walk-in-interview for two (02) posts of Project Fellows in the Department of Assamese OR Walk-in-interview for the post of Assistant Professor on contract basis in Political Science and Commerce on at the Directorate of Distance Education OR Walk-in-interview for three (03) nos. of Teaching posts on contract basis in the Centre for Studies in Physical Education and Sports” link
- And again hit on “Download details” link from opened page
- After that read the eligibility details carefully
- If you are eligible then appear for walk in interview on below stated address and dates along with CV and other relevant documents
Walk in venue:
|Dibrugarh University Project Fellows (PF) Recruitment||Department of Assamese, Dibrugarh University|
|Dibrugarh University Assistant Professor Recruitment||Bhojraj Seth Conference Hall of the Vice-Chancellor’s Office|
|Dibrugarh University Teaching Recruitment||Bhojraj Seth Conference Hall of the Vice-Chancellor’s Office, D.U|
|Walk in date for Project Fellows (PF)||23/10/2017||Get Here|
|Walk in date for Assistant Professor||20/10/2017||Get Here|
|Walk in date for Teaching||16/10/2017||Get Here|
Candidates can get rest details of Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also subscribe to our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|