Dibrugarh University Recruitment
Dibrugarh University has professed a vacancy advertisement related to Dibrugarh University Recruitment. Applications are proposed to be received from eligible candidates who are willing to fill Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts available in university. Intending job seekers, who fulfills the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017 by sending the applications till the due date.
Highlights Of Page:
Aspirants wish to empanel this university for advertised vacancy, must address their filled applications on or before closing date modified below. Detailed description about Dibrugarh University Vacancy is well shaped below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, applicants are requested to go through complete info given on this web before applying.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Dibrugarh University|
|Last date of receipt of Application||20th January, 2017|
Junior Research Fellow
- Applying candidates should attain degree in M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) with GPAT qualification from a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates having 1 to 2 years of Research experience in any University / Research organizations will be given preference.
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age limit of the aspirants will be applicable as per the directives of organization. Relaxation in age to reserved category candidate will be given by the Government of India as per their norms.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates shortlisted for said post will receive an impressive pay scale of Rs.25000+HRA for JRF and Rs.28000+ H.R.A for S.R.F and other additional incentives will also be admissible to selected candidates.
Attention Please: On completion of Two years, the post of JRF will be upgraded to SRF for next One year.
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted and organized by the selection committee of concerned University.
- Only short listed candidates based on their qualification and experience will be called for interview by e-mail / telephone.
Read These Articles:
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment?
- Contenders those who are willing to get Junior Research Fellow job in this university are required to send their detailed applications at below provided address.
- Applicants are also required to fill application after reading the official notification by visiting the official website of university that is www.dibru.ac.in.
- Then move on to ‘NOTIFICATION’ tab available on home page and further “Call for Application for Project Fellow in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences” link on appeared page.
- This will open the page having certain description regarding post, read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Now, application form is needed to be prepared in proper manner and must be sent with all self attested testimonials at below given address.
Principal Investigator: Prof. L. K. Nath,
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences Dibrugarh University,
Dibrugarh-786004, Assam, India
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
E-Mail At: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
End Date to Submit Application: 20th January, 2017
For further details in concern to Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017, you can check this official notification link available on this page.
Candidates may stay connected to this portal to get latest updates regarding relevant recruitment notifications. Or you may subscribe our free mail service to get updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|