Dibrugarh University Recruitment
Dibrugarh University has unfolded an advertisement concerning to Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2016. Candidates who wish to get employed with this university may apply against RA (Research Associate) vacancies available under Chair Professor, K.D. Malaviya Chair Project in the Department of Applied Geology. Candidates fascinated to grab this recruitment may attend Walk-in Interview against Dibrugarh University Vacancy along with essential particulars on the date that is clearly tuned below. For acquiring upcoming notification details about Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
|Organization Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Walk-in date||23rd November 2016|
Interested contenders must comprehend the entire details regarding this latest opening that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may apply for stated Jobs by attending the Walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment
Aspirants wish to apply must possess first class M.Sc. / M.Tech Degree in Applied Geology with specialization in Petroleum Geology / Petroleum Geochemistry from any recognized University or Institution. Candidate should have good academic record and not registered for Ph.D. degree.
Check Here More Relevant Jobs:
Candidates applying for the stated post must attain the upper age not more than 35 years as on 23.11.2016.
Candidate shortlisted for Senior Research Fellow will be getting a consolidated amount of Rs. 14000/- per month +12% HRA per month.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment Advt: Download PDF
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment in the institute.
Must Read Below Given Articles:
Procedure to Apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment:
Applicant’s who are willing to apply for Dibrugarh University Jobs, must fulfill all the essential eligibility criteria as shown above and can apply for the declared posts by attending the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below. For getting the prescribed format of application, candidates are required to follow the below given steps:
- Go to official website of the university that is www.dibru.ac.in.
- Select “Walk-in-interview for 2(two) temporary posts of Research Assistant under Chair Professor, K.D. Malaviya Chair Project” link available under notification section.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with duly filled-in application form, supported by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, experience certificate, if any; by the stipulated time as displayed below.
- Candidates must bring with them a copy of passport- size photograph, bio-data along with original and photocopies of certificates, mark sheets and other testimonials.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Office of the K.D.M. Chair Project,
Department of Applied Geology,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
Walk-in interview will be held on: 23rd November 2016
Applicants may check above Official Notification for getting additional details on Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Willing candidates can bookmark this page to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|