DIET CET Counselling 2015
Government of Andhra Pradesh has transmitted a notice of DIET CET Counseling 2015 for admissions and Counselling for two year D.Ed course for 2015 Batch (1st, 2nd, 3rd) Phase. Eligible candidates can take admission to D.Ed programme through web based counseling.
So if you are willing to take admission in D.Ed course then you may appear for this counseling on the mentioned dates. Candidates who are required to attend the counseling must go through the details below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
List of colleges and the maximum ranks permissible for applying for the admission will be available on the official website. So those aspirants who fall within the maximum permissible ranks may submit their preference of colleges.
Procedure to appear in DIET CET 2nd Phase counseling:
- Candidate should confirm his/her ranking in merit list then confirm the dates.
- Candidate should decide the course before appear for counseling, but he/she has very good ranking as per the preference of the course.
- All candidates will receive the counseling letter from admission cell after submit the fee and documents copies.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling:
- Income certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificates in support of qualification
- Caste and residence Certificates
Expected dates of DIET CET -2015:
|Last date to submit online application form with fee||First week of June 2015|
|Last date to submit fee online||May 2015|
|Date of admit card||Last week of May 2015|
|Date of Exam||June 2015|
|Date of declaration of Result and rank||Last Week of June 2015|
|Date of Counselling||July 2015|
Note: For more details, you may visit the official website.
You may also check the official link
|DIET CET Notification||DIET CET Admit Card|
|DIET CET Syllabus||Scholarship In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|