DIET CET Notification 2014
Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP), School Education Department has publicized DIET CET Notification 2014 to invite online application from self motive and value driven aspirants. Willing applicants should apply before 18-5-2014.
District Institute of Education and Training Common Entrance Test (DIET CET) is going to conduct on 15-6-2014 by Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department.
Aspirants who are interested in doing D. Ed (Diploma in Education) under different language course may apply online for this course before last date.
All the relevant details regarding DIET CET Notification 2014 are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department
Name of Entrance Exam
Aspirants must possess 12th standard or its equivalent education with minimum 45% marks for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category applicants.
Applicants should be above 17 years of age.
Candidates have to pay fees of Rs 200/- through APONLINE / e-Seva centers or through Payment Gateway
Selection will be based on Entrance Exam
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible applicants should visit the official website www.dietcet.cgg.gov.in and read the notification details carefully.
- Firstly aspirants have to pay the fee at any APONLINE / E-SEVA Centre
- Now fill the online application form carefully as per your personal and qualification details from official website.
- Upload recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in mentioned size
- Pay fees details and submit it.
- Take printout of online application for future reference.
How Fill Online Application Form Correctly>Check Details
- Last date for payment of fees: 17-5-2014
- Last date for online application: 18-5-2014
- Date of Exam: 15-6-2014
- DIET CET Counselling->Complete Details
- DIET CET Syllabus->Complete Details
- DIET CET Rank Card->Complete Details
- DIET CET Hall Tickets->Complete Details
Note: For more details you may check Official Link.