DIET CET Notification 2015
- Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP), School Education Department has publicized DIET CET Notification 2015 to invite online application from self motive and value driven aspirants.
- District Institute of Education and Training Common Entrance Test (DIET CET) is going to conduct by Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department.
- Aspirants who are interested in doing D. Ed (Diploma in Education) under different language course may apply online for this course before last date.
- All the relevant details regarding DIET CET Notification 2015 are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
DIET CET Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must possess 12th standard or its equivalent education with minimum 45% marks for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category applicants.
Applicants should be above 17 years of age.
Candidates have to pay fees of Rs 200/- through APONLINE / e-Seva centers or through Payment Gateway
Selection will be based on Entrance Exam
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible applicants should visit the official website www.dietcet.cgg.gov.in and read the notification details carefully.
- Firstly aspirants have to pay the fee at any APONLINE / E-SEVA Centre
- Now fill the online application form carefully as per your personal and qualification details from official website.
- Upload recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in mentioned size
- Pay fees details and submit it.
- Take printout of online application for future reference.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DIET CET Syllabus||DIET CET Counselling|
|DIET CET Hall Tickets||DIET CET Rank Card|
Note: For more details you may check Official Link.