Latest Qualification Jobs


ENTER YOUR E-MAIL FOR FREE JOB ALERTS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX -
Check Your Email To Activate the Confirmation Link

AP DEECET Rank Card 2019 apdeecet.apcfss.in DIETCET Merit List, Marks

AP DEECET Rank Card

Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department is going to conduct DIETCET Entrance Exam in month of May 2019. AP DEECET Rank Card will be declared in month of July 2019 at its official website. Candidates can check AP DEECET Marks / Merit List from this page.

recruitmentresult.com

Quick View of AP DEECET 2019 Notification:

  • Organization: Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department
  • Name of Exam: DIETCET
  • AP DEECET Exam Pattern: May 2019
  • DEECET Rank Card Date: July 2019
  • Official Site: apdeecet.apcfss.in

AP DEECET Rank Card

Candidates can check AP DEECET Results by entering Hall Ticket Number and Date Of Birth. AP DEECET Rank Card Download link will be available soon. No request for re-checking, re-assessment, and re-evaluation will be entertained. No hard copies of AP DEECET 2019 Results/ Rank Card sent through post or e-mail by the officials.

How to Download AP DEECET Exam Rank Card?

  • Visit the official website i.e. apdeecet.apcfss.in
  • Follow “Results” and hit “Download Rank Card” link.
  • Now AP DEECET Result page will be displayed.
  • Enter Hall Ticket Number and Date Of Birth.
  • After entering all details, hit on “Get Results” Tab
  • Your Chartered Accountant Foundation Result will appear on your screen
  • Download AP DEECET Score Card on your desktop.
  • Take a printout of AP DEECET 2019 Rank Card future reference.

Check AP DEECET Related Links:

AP DEECET NotificationGet Details
DIET CET SyllabusGet Details
Official WebsiteGet Details

AP DEECET Merit List 2019:

  • The admissions into all Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ seats of Private Unaided Elementary Teacher Training Institutions shall be made through a Single Window System in the order of merit on the basis of rank assigned in DEECET.
  • Through the AP DEECET Results 2019, the candidate’s merit will be assessed.
  • Such seats shall be allotted to candidates on basis of rank obtained in DEECET-2019.
  • Candidates listed in AP DEECET 2019 merit list are eligible to appear for DIETCET Counselling.
  • 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of seats shall be unreserved seats.

Get Here: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh

AP DEECET Cut Off Marks 2019:

All the exam participants must secure a minimum of 50% marks to qualify the DIET CET. Check AP DEECET Cut Off List from below table:

CategoryQualifying Marks
General Candidates50% Marks
SC/ ST CandidatesNo Qualifying Marks

AP DEECET Seat Reservation:

Mathematics25% seats
Biological science25% seats
Social Studies25% seats
Social Studies25% seats

Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?

AP DEECET Rank Card 2019 Details:

AP DEECET is also known as DIET CET/ D.Ed CET/ TTC Entrance Exam. AP DIET CET is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh annually. Check AP DEECET Rank Card from here.

The candidates seeking the Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) 2 years course admission offered by Govt. DIET and private elementary teacher training institutions across the state. Applicants who will take part in exam may check Rank Card of AP DEECET from here.

Candidates can subscribe our free e-mail section to grab updated information regarding Andhra Pradesh DEECET Rank Card into your mailbox. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.

Something That You Should Put An Eye On

Top Universities in IndiaTop Colleges in India
Education Loans for StudentsScholarship in India
List of Fake UniversitiesUGC Approved University List
How to Get a Free College EducationHow Do Toppers Study?

Filed in: Result

Leave a Reply

Submit Comment