DIET CET Syllabus
Candidates who want to participate in DIET CET examination and are searching for the DIET CET Syllabus they can get it through this web page. On this page, we are giving complete DIET CET Syllabus 2016 for the benefit of applicants. We are also providing DIET CET exam pattern in the below section of this page and applicants may also download Model Papers in Telugu through online mode.
This Page includes:
- DIET CET Syllabus
- More information regarding syllabus
- DIET CET 2016 Exam Pattern
- DIET CET Model Paper
- Other Useful links
DIET CET Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Teaching Aptitude Test
- General English
- Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Social Studies
More information regarding syllabus
- The syllabus and subject of the test will be of the standard of class 8 to 10 of A.P for part II and part III.
- The question paper medium will be in the form of Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
- Tamil medium candidates should write the test in Chittoor district Head Quarters only
- As per order of merit only those candidate will assign rank who will obtain qualifying marks.
- The candidate should secure 45% marks aggregate in qualifying exam, for the SC/ST they should secure 40%
DIET CET 2016 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Distribution of marks division|
|Teaching Aptitude Test||5||5|
DIET (District Institutes of Education and Training) is a Common Entrance Test which is to be held by Dept of School Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Number of applicants applies against DIET CET exam. Candidates who will apply for this exam they must know about the exam pattern and syllabus and prepare according to it.
DIET CET Model Paper
Note: Dear student you can get more information through this Official Link
Useful links of DIET
|DIET Notification||DIET CET Counselling|
|DIET CET Rank Card||DIET CET Hall Tickets|
|AP DIET CET Result||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Entrance Exam In India||Online Quiz|
|Current Affairs for competitive exams||How to prepare for written exam|