DIET CET Syllabus 2014 Exam Pattern
DIET (District Institutes Of Education And Training) is a Common Entrance Test which is to be held by by Dept of School Education, Govt of Andhra Pradesh. Number of applicants apply against DIET CET exam. Candidates who will apply for this exam they are required to the exam pattern and syllabus.
So we are providing the DIET CET Syllabus 2014 Exam Pattern and Model Papers in Telugu on this page by recruitmentresult.com:
For the preparation of the DIET CET Examination 2014 you can download here the syllabus exam pattern, model papers and other study material. Student can check the syllabus given below of DIET CET 2014.
DIET CET Syllabus 2014 -
(a) General Knowledge 5 Questions 5 Marks
(b) Teaching Aptitude Test 5 Questions 5 Marks
(a) General English 10 Questions 10 Marks
(b) Telugu/Urdu/Tamil 20 Questions 20 Marks
(a) Mathematics 20 Questions 20 Marks
(b) Physical Sciences 10 Questions 10 Marks
(c) Biological Sciences 10 Questions 10 Marks
(d) Social Studies 20 Questions 20 Marks
More information regarding syllabus
- The syllabus and subject of the test will be of the standard of class 8 to 10 of A.P for part II and part III.
- The question paper medium will be in the form of Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
- Tamil medium candidates should write the test in Chittoor district Head Quarters only
- As per order of merit only those candidate will assign rank who will obtain qualifying marks.
- The candidate should secure 45% marks aggregate in qualifying exam, for the SC/ST they should secure 40%.
Useful links of DIET:
|DIET Notification||Complete Details|
|DIET CET Counselling||Complete Details|
|DIET CET Rank Card||Complete Details|
|DIET CET Hall Tickets||Complete Details|
Note: Dear student you can get more information regarding this notification from here.