Defence Institute of High Altitude Research has issued an advertisement named as DIHAR Recruitment. The authority wants to hire eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up 13 vacancies of JRF, RA.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible to apply for Vacancies in DIHAR, can appear in Walk in interview, which is going to be held on 15th November 2018. For appearing in interview of DIHAR Recruitment 2018, you have to bring duly filled Application Form.
This Page Contains:
DIHAR Walk In Interview as on 15th Nov
The format of DIHAR Application form is available on the official portal. You have to download it from there and duly filled application along with the required documents should be bring for interview.
Contenders need to apply for DIHAR Recruitment 2018-19 as according to the instructions mentioned on the below ward of this page, tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
DIHAR Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||10|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Defence Institute of High Altitude Research Vacancies, they should have done B.Tech & B.E/ M.E/M.tech from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Check More: Engineering Jobs
Applicants, willing to apply for DIHAR Jobs, their age should not be less than 28 years and should not be more than 35 years as on the date of walk in interview. The upper age limits would be relexable as per the norms.
Get Here >> DIHAR Recruitment Notification
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Jobs in DIHAR, will get salary as mentioned below:
- JRF: The Salary will be Rs.25000/- + HRA
- RA: The salary will be Rs.40000/- + HRA
DIHAR 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Defence Institute of High Altitude Research Jobs, will be done on the basis of their qualification and their performances in walk in interview, going to be scheduled as on the given dates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for DIHAR Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Defence Institute of High Altitude Research Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of authority that is www.drdo.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “CAREERS” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the next page you should select and hit on an appropriate link related to DIHAR Vacancies.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of DIHAR Notification, having all the details of DIHAR Job.
- You must read all the details of jobs very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to download the application form available in PDF file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents with it.
- Bring the same with you at the time of interview.
Walk In Venue:
Dihar Base Lab , Airforce Industrial Area,
Phase 2, Near 3BRD, Ram Darbar,
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Walk In Date: 15-11-2018
To get more details about DIHAR Recruitment 2018-19, candidates may visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|