Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion has strewed a latest notification for various posts entitled as DIPP Recruitment. DIPP Application Forms are invited by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion from young graduates for engagement as ‘interns’. Job seekers who have required eligibility criteria can now apply for DIPP Recruitment 2017, by filling application form and send it on or before the last date that is 31st Jan. 2017.
Check Content Of This Page
Other information about Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Recruitment are well specified here on this page, which is given by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. Job fighters, who are planning to get hired under this government department, may enroll against DIPP jobs by sending application form. Follow the stated instructions to apply easily for vacancies in government department, which are tailored below in simple steps.
|Name of Government Department||Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion|
|Post Name||Young graduates as interns|
|Last date to apply||31st Jan. 2017|
Young Graduates as Interns
What Will Be The Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for DIPP Vacancy must possess Degree of Graduate from a university/institution recognized/affiliated to UGC in any field with at least 60 per cent marks
- Appliers should be motivated and ready to learn.
Check Now: More Graduate Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Candidates applying for latest government job must meet age- criteria according to the posts.
- Relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category candidates as per the norms of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
DIPP Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
What will be the monthly salary?
Appointed appliers for these job openings in government department will receive an expressive and good amount as monthly salary from the concerned department of reputed Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
Get Here: Latest Recruitments Notification
Do you know the about assortment process?
- Engagement of applicants for DIPP Vacancy will be done on the basis of performance in written test/ interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply DIPP Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to log on to official website of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion that is dipp.nic.in.
- Now hit on “List All” tab under “What’s New” section visible at right side of home page.
- After that follow “Engagement of Graduate Interns” and hit on “Advertisement”.
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete details, aspirants who are interested and have required eligibility criteria, they have to go back to previous page and press on “Application Form (MS Word)”.
- Now download it and take a print out of Application Form.
- Fill in correct manner with complete details.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ certificates/ testimonials of Age criteria, Qualification and Experience and so on….. along with application form.
- Envelope containing and must be super- scribes with “the name of the post applied for”.
- Lastly send your application form to address given below.
To, Shri Rajeev Kandpal, Director
Room No. 260, Udyog Bhawan
Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date to apply: 31st Jan. 2017
To get details about DIPP Recruitment you may check Official Notification given above. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about DIPP Recruitment 2017. You may also log on to Facebook and Google + for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|