Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion has circulated an employment notification as DIPP Recruitment. Applications are invited from willing and capable candidates for filling up various posts of Senior Consultant and Consultant. Individuals who wish to contribute their service with this organization can quickly apply for DIPP Recruitment 2017 by submitting DIPP Application Form as on or before 25-03-2017.
Check Content Of This Page:
Aspirants who fulfill the required eligibility norms must apply against www.dipp.nic.in Recruitment and snatch this chance. Job seekers who are looking for more details in regard to Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Recruitment may go through below given page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Government Department||Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant and Consultant|
|Last date to apply||25-03-2017|
Job finders who are going to apply against DIPP Notification must have met the educational qualification as stated below:
- Senior Consultant: Contenders applying against this post must have 10 years of experience in a startup or incubator/accelerator or speed/venture fund organization. Individuals must also have experience of managing the seed/angel for at least 03 years in capacity of principal or above.
- Consultant: Job finders who are going to apply against this vacancy should have 05 years of experience in a startup or incubator/accelerator or speed/venture fund organization.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Age of individuals applying against the vacant posts of Senior Consultant must not exceed 45 years and age of entrants applying against the vacancies of Consultant should not above 40 years as on 01st March 2017.
- Age relaxations will be granted as per norms of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
DIPP Recruitment: Download PDF
Job finders that get appointed against DIPP Vacancy will get an impressive and good amount of monthly salary as stated below:
- Senior Consultant: 2.5 lakh per month
- Consultant: 1.5 lakh per month
Mode of Assortment:
- After the screening of application form, contenders will get scrutinized for DIPP Vacancies on the basis of their presentation in personal interview. Shortlisted candidates have to appear before a duly constituted committee/board for final assortment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Check Here:-Latest Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to Apply against DIPP Jobs:
- Approach the official site of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion that is www.dipp.gov.in
- At left side of homepage; press on “List All” link which is given facing “What’s New”.
- A new page will appear in front of you on your computer screen viewing several links.
- Now, strike on “Engagement of Senior Consultant / Consultant for Startup India” link.
- Notification will appear facing you. Read it carefully.
- Then, come back on previous page and hit on “Form” link to download www.dipp.nic.in Application Form.
- Fill downloaded application form carefully and completely and attach self attested copies of certificates and documents along with a passport size photograph.
- At last send it through mail at email@example.com or via post at the address mentioned below.
Startup India Program,
DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & Industry,
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
Find More: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Dates to Noted:
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 25-03-2017
To get details about DIPP Recruitment 2017 you may check Official Notification given above. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates. You may also log on to Facebook and Google + for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|