District Welfare Office Jobs
District Welfare Office Sambalpur wants to appoint willing and experienced candidates to fill up 11 Posts of Trained Graduate Teachers, Peon and others through District Welfare Office Jobs 2018.
Eligible candidates can apply for District Welfare Office Jobs 2018 by filling the application form in a prescribed format. Candidates can download the application form along with other details from the official website or through this page against District Welfare Office Vacancy.
District Welfare Office Job-Last Date!!!
Applicants can submit the application form on or before the last date that is 21-07-2018. Incomplete applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected against District Welfare Office Jobs Advertisement.
For acquiring more information regarding District Welfare Office Recruitment, you need to go through the below structured page which is wee represented by team members of recruitmentresult.com
District Welfare Office Jobs
|Name of the Organization||District Welfare Office Sambalpur|
|Posts Name||Trained Graduate Teachers, Peon and others|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||21-07-2018|
Must Check: Daily Job Updates
District Welfare Office Vacancies:
|Trained Graduate Teachers||08|
Qualification Needed for District Welfare Office Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for District Welfare Office Jobs Notification should possess Bachelor’s Degree / 12th Class / M.E Examination in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / University / Institute according to post.
Limitation on Age for District Welfare Office Notification:
Minimum age of candidates should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on First Day of January 2018. Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen will be eligible for relaxations according to Government of India norms.
Hit Here to Get: District Sambalpur Welfare Office Jobs Notification
Pay Scale for District Welfare Office 2018 Jobs:
- For District Welfare Office Graduate Teacher Jobs: Rs. 16, 880/-
- For District Welfare Office Peon Jobs: Rs. 8, 070/-
- For District Welfare Office Peon Jobs Assistant Clerk & Assistant Librarian Jobs: Rs. 8, 880/-
Method of Selection for District Welfare Office Jobs:
- Hiring of contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test, and Personal Interview
- No TA / DA will be allowed at the time of Verification of original certificates / counseling for District Welfare Office Sambalpur Jobs.
Way to Download District Welfare Office Application Form:
- Interested candidates first visit the official site of organization that is rtiodisha.in/pa/T1RILzExLzIwODUvMjg=
- On home page of official site select and hit the appropriate link related to District Welfare Office Advertisement for Graduate Teacher and others Vacancies” link.
- Notification and Application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Now fill the application form in correct manner with all necessary details in an appropriate manner.
- After filling the form you have to attach latest passport size photograph and necessary documents such as qualification certificate, birth certification, experience certificate etc.
- Paste a pass port size photo graph on indicated space.
- At last, submit the application form along with documents/ testimonials through proper channel on or before the end date.
The District Welfare Officer,
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21-07-2018
To get more details regarding District Welfare Office Jobs 2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|