District Legal Services Authority, Sikar Rajasthan is ready to recruit young Indian Nationals through DLSA Recruitment notification. The organization has released the notification to notify eligible candidates to employ them at 98 vacant posts of Para Legal Volunteers. So those candidates who wants to be a part of such reputed organization they can apply for District Legal Services Authority jobs by filing the application form. For further details of DLSA Recruitment 2017, candidates may scroll down this page.
Vital contents of this page:
District Legal Services Authority wants to hire candidates having capacity for over all comprehension and have the ability to work for PLVs. So those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms they can download the application form by visiting to the official website of the organization and then follow the below stated steps to send the same through post before the last date and that is 20.11.2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details regarding DLSA Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||District Legal Services Authority, Sikar Rajasthan|
|Post name||Para Legal Volunteers|
|Number of vacancy||98|
|Last date to apply||20.11.2017|
Para Legal Volunteers: 98 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for DLSA Para Legal Volunteers Jobs, they must possess Bachelors and Masters Degree in relevant trade from a recognized university or institute.
Preference should be given to:
- Teachers (including retired teachers)
- Retired Government servants and senior citizens
- S.W students and teachers
- Anganwadi workers
- Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers)
- Members of non-political, service oriented NGOs and Clubs
- Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self Help Groups including of marginalized/vulnerable groups
- Educated prisoners with good behaviour, serving long term sentences in prisons
- Any other person whom the District Legal Services Authority or Taluk Legal Services Committee deems fit to be identified as PLVs
Age of the candidates applying for DLSA Para Legal Volunteers Vacancy shall be not less than 21 years as per the norms of District Legal Services Authority. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the orders of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for DLSA Para Legal Volunteers Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for DLSA Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of District Legal Services Authority that is bardhaman.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to proceed option
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen, just hit on to For Citizens tab in above menu bar
- After that on reaching new page tap to employment news tab and search for the suitable post link
- Now hit on “Applications are invited for engagement of PLVs in district of Burdwan View Notice” link
- Then DLSA Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the posts for…”
- At last send the application at below stated postal address.
Get Here>> DLSA Recruitment Notification
District Legal Services Authority,
Burdwan, Burdwan Court Compound (Top floor),
P.O.-Burdwan, P.S. & Dist.- Purba Bardhaman,
Check Also: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last date to send applications: 20-11-2017
Candidates can attain further more details of DLSA Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also like our page on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|