DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment
District Level Selection Committee has circulated a recruitment notification entitled as DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from proficient and highly motivated candidates for filling up 142 positions of Gram Panchayat Karmee /Officer and others. Contenders who are eligible and wish to clutch this big opportunity may apply for these job openings. Job seekers who are willing to get upcoming information regarding DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to visit regularly on this web page. We will try to update same information as quickly as we can.
Candidates need to fill online application form with correct details and submit it on before the last date that is 31st August 2016. To get rest details you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment
|Organization Name||District Level Selection Committee|
|Total No. of Vacancies||142|
|Last date to submit online application form||31st August 2016|
|End date to submit offline application form||9th Sept. 2016|
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification Required|
|1||Gram Panchayat Karmee||97||VIII standard pass|
|2||Block Informatics Officer||05||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application OR Bachelor’s Degree (Hon’s) in Computer Science OR Bachelor degree in any stream with “A” level certificate course of DOEAC|
|3||Samiti Education Officer||07||Graduate with Post Graduate Degree / B.Ed or Graduate degree with minimum 03 years experience in teaching in any of the Primary or Secondary School OR Graduate degree with at least 3 years of working experience in Govt. sponsored Alternative System of Education OR Graduate degree with minimum 3 years of experience in Management Education.|
|4||Accounts Clerk||19||Madhyamik pass/ Diploma in computer application|
|5||Clerk- cum- Typist||14||Madhyamik pass with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 20 words per minute in Bengali.|
Check More Relevant Job Options From Here:
The age limit of applicants will be measured according to the categories as follows:
- General category contenders: Between18 years to 40 years
- SC category aspirants: Between 18 years to 45 years
- ST category candidates: Between 18 years to 45 years
- Ex- serviceman: not more than 50 years
Recruited contenders will get a good amount of Rs. which are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|1||Gram Panchayat Karmee||Rs. 4900/- to Rs. 16200/-||Rs. 1700/-|
|2||Block Informatics Officer||Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37600/-||Rs. 3900/-|
|3||Samiti Education Officer||Rs. 3600/-|
|4||Accounts Clerk||Rs. 5400/- to Rs. Rs. 25200/-||Rs. 2600/-|
|5||Clerk- cum- Typist|
Mode of Assortment:
- The recruitment of contenders will be purely based on performance level in written test/ / interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of District Level Selection Committee.
- Written test will be done through MCQ method and Shortlisted candidates in written test will be called for viva- voce.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is murshidabad.gov.in
- After that go to “What’s New” section presented at the left side of home page.
- Choose appropriate link and hit on it.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to hit suitable link to Fill Online Application Form.
- Fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload your relevant documents (if necessary)
- Now recheck your application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of filled application form and affix your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribe with “Application for the post of………..”
- Put your applications form into it and send it to address given below.
To The Chairman,
DLSC & District Magistrate,
Murshidabad, PO- Berhampur,
Dist. – Murshidabad,
Pin – 742 101, West Bengal
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
- Starting date to submit online application form: 12th August 2016
- Last date to submit online application form: 31st August 2016
- End date for submission of offline application form: 9th September 2016
Candidates can check Official Link to obtain complete details regarding DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|