DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has unfolded concerning with DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment. District Level Selection Committee invites applications for filling up 65 Nurse, Lab Technician, MO Vacancies and various others. Aspirants who think that they are capable for above said vacancies they can apply against DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2017.
This Page Include:
Job searchers who want to join reputed department and looking for government jobs this is a golden job opportunity for them. Keen applicants can submit their application form in prescribed format latest by 16th January, 2017. Appliers can obtain the rest information in this concern for District Level Selection Committee Recruitment from this page of recruitmentresult.com
DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment
|Organization Name||District Level Selection Committee|
|No. of Vacancies||65|
|Last Date to Apply||16th January, 2017|
|Lab Technician BSCU||05|
|2. ICTC Counsellor||06|
|3. ICTC Lab Technician||16|
|4. Senior Medical Officer||01|
|5. Medical Officer||01|
|7. Staff Nurse||01|
|8. Lab Technician||01|
|9. Lab Technician ART||01|
|10. OST Medical Officer||01|
|11. Technical Supervisor||07|
|12. Counsellor of Blood||05|
|13. Counsellor of BCSU||01|
|14. Lab Technician for Blood Bank||10|
|15. Lab Technician BCSU||05|
|16. B.T. Van Driver||01|
|17. Mobile ICTC Driver||01|
DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment: Official Notification
Aspirants who are willing to apply they should have 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from any recognized Board/ University.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit for DLSC Murshidabad Jobs:
Applying candidates should not be below than 18 years and maximum age as per organization as on 16th January, 2017. Upper age will be relaxed for reserved categories candidates shall be as per government norms.
Successfully appointed contenders for above said positions will get salary in scale pay of Rs. 17,220/- (Post 1,11,14,15), Rs. 13,000/- (Post 2,3,6-8,12,13), Rs. 45,000/- (Post 4), Rs. 36,000/- (Post 5), Rs. 25,000/- (Post 9), Rs. 7,000/- (Post 10), Rs. 242/- Per Day (Post 16,17) per month.
Selection Process for DLSC Recruitment:
Keen candidates have to go through personal interview/ written test round that will be taken by the selection committee.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply?
- Aspirants who are willing to apply against this recruitment they have to go visit official website of organization that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Then applicants have to follow ‘recruitment’ section that is available on the left of home page.
- Then choose ‘Selection of Different contractual staff under DAPCU at CMOH, Murshidabad’ link.
- By hitting above link a new PDF file will be opened having instructions and application form.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders have to download application form in prescribed format.
- Now you have to fill it with correct details asking in application form and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is mentioned on it.
- Appliers need to attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- Lastly, complete application form should be submitted to office address that is well mentioned below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Ground Floor),
14, Cantonment Road, PO Berhampor,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last Date to Submit Application: 16th January, 2017
Appliers must read below mentioned Official Notification to acquire detailed information about DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In: