DMER Mumbai Recruitment
Apply online for DMER Mumbai Recruitment!!!! Directorate of Medical Education & Research has promulgated vacancy notification to notify eligible candidates about the 528 Nurse Jobs Bharti.
Most of candidates are looking for jobs in Directorate of Medical Education & Research. So it’s time for them to apply for DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018 through online mode after ensuring their eligibility.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
Candidates who are interested in DMER Mumbai Nurse Bharti they first have to ensure their eligibility for the vacant posts by visiting to the official website of Directorate of Medical Education & Research.
Last date to submit DMER Mumbai Online Application Form is 08/03/2018. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more in regards with DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018 which is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
DMER Mumbai Recruitment
|Organization name||Directorate of Medical Education & Research|
|Number of Vacancies||528|
|Last date to submit online applications||08/03/2018|
DMER Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Nurse: 528 Vacancies
Qualification Required for DMER Mumbai Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for DMER Mumbai Nurse Vacancy shall possess General Nursing Midwifery certificate from recognized University or institute. Aspirants should also possess minimum working experience in relevant fields.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Age Criteria for DMER Mumbai Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for DMER Mumbai Nurse Jobs shall be in between 22-38 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Salary Scale for DMER Mumbai Bharti:
Candidates who will be selected for DMER Mumbai Nurse Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of 4200/- as per month of salary offered by Directorate of Medical Education & Research.
Grab Today: Upcoming 50000+ Government Jobs
General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.1060/- and SC / ST / Women / PWD / EXSM shall have to pay Rs. 960/- as application fee through proper channel.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit DMER Mumbai Application Form, they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education & Research that is dmer.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Notification tab in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Notification of MHN-CWT -2018 Recruitment of Staff Nurses Dated 21/02/2018” link
- It will redirect you to a new page, DMER Mumbai Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go to mahapariksha.gov.in website
- After that tap to login button
- Fill the required details for login and tap to submit button
- DMER Mumbai Recruitment Online Application Form will get appeared on your screen, just fill the required details correctly
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
- Last date to submit online applications: 08/03/2018
- Availability of Admit Card: 18/03/2018 to 31/03/2018
- Examination date: 31/03/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs in Maharashtra||Find Jobs in Mumbai|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|