DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been circulated by District Medical & Health Officer for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable and dynamic candidates for filling up 225 MO/ANM/Nurse and other Vacancies. So, applicants who are willing to get DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017, they need to submit prescribed application form before 15-06-2017.
Focal Points Of This Page
To select applicants for DMHO Rangareddy MO / ANM / Nurse Vacancies, organization may prepare merit list as per their qualification, experience etc as described below. The team of recruitmentresult.com is presenting to you the rest information related to DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017–2018. Before going to apply, you must read entire details.
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment
|Organization Name||District Medical & Health Officer|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||15-06-2017|
DMHO Rangareddy Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Medical Officers (Full Time)||15|
|Medical Officers (Part Time)||15|
|Lab Technician Gr-II||15|
- For ANM & Supporting Staff: Must be SSC passed
- For Pharmacist & Lab Technician Gr-II: Should be Intermediate Passed with D.Pharmacy / DMLT or B.Sc (LT) from recognized Institution, Must be registered with the Para Medical Board.
- For Accountant: Must have B.Com with (2) years experience and proficiency in computers
- For Others: Should have MBBS Registered with AP/TS Medical Council / GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing) and Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council
Selected applicants for DMHO Rangareddy MO / ANM / Nurse Recruitmentwill get a good amount of salary package as shown below:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officers (Full Time)||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Medical Officers (Part Time)||Rs. 20,000/|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 15,000/|
|Lab Technician Gr-II||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Supporting Staff||Rs. 5,389/-|
- Age of applying candidates for District Medical & Health Officer Recruitment should be lying in between 18 to 44 years.
- Relaxation criteria for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment Advertisement will be decided as per norms….
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants for DMHO Rangareddy Jobs will be done through merit list which is prepared by selection panel of District Medical & Health Officer. Merit list will be prepared on following criteria as described below:
- Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age.
- Weight age for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 marks will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks.
Process to Apply for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply for MO/ANM/Nurse Vacancies, should log on to the official website that is www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in/rangareddy/.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” tab which is given at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, select relevant job link, now read the complete information carefully from Recruitment Advertisement.
- After that, download the format of application form and fill it with complete details in approved manner.
- After filling the form, must attached Xerox copies of the documents / certificates, Work Experience Certificate, NOC from Employer (In Case Of Serving Employee) along with the form.
- After completing of all process, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of……………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is given below in this page.
Documents To Be Attached With Application Form:
- S.C. or Equivalent examination
- Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
- Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
- Registration Certificates of respective Councils
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar / MRO concerned
- Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of
- Private study residence certificate from the Tashidhar / MRO concerned.
- PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Man Quota
- 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form
- Acknowledgement Card
To the office of the District Medical & Health Office,
Ranga Reddy District, Near Pillar No. 294,
Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal,
Ranga Reddy District, Pin Code No. 500 052
The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 15-06-2017
Contenders can obtain entire information related to DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 – 2018, through this Official Link and you can bookmark this page by using Control + D and get instant accesses regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|