DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment
Desert Medicine Research Centre has transmitted a jobs advertisement regarding DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2016. DMRC invites applications for recruitment of Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies in Jodhpur. Candidates interested in applying for the specified positions can submit their application forms in prescribed format on or before the last date. The last date of application procedure is given below in table.
Detailed information regarding Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment can be checked in from the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants just need to scroll down this page to know about eligibility criteria and other relevant details.
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment
|Organization Name||Desert Medicine Research Centre|
|Last Date For Application||22nd September 2016|
- Scientist ‘C’ (Medical)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Technical)
Educational Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Scientist ‘C’ (Medical)||1. Post graduate degree in Community Medicine/Social & Preventive Medicine/ General Medicine/Pediatrics/Microbiology or Postgraduate Diploma in the above mentioned medical subjects with two years R&D/teaching experience. OR|
2. MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree
|Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade pay Rs. 6600|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Technical)||Matriculation +MLT/ Lab Technician Course||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1800|
You Can Also Check- Jobs By Qualification
Age Restriction for DMRC Jobs:
Aspirants applying for Scientist ‘C’ post, their age should not exceed 40 years as on the last date of receipt of application form while candidates applying for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, their age must be between 18-25 year. The Age relaxation for reserved category will be admissible as per Govt. Rules in force.
Application Fee for DMRC Vacancy:
- Application Fee is Rs.500/- For Scientist ‘C’ post and Rs.300/- for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) post.
- The Fee is to be paid in form of crossed Indian Postal Order IPOs /Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Director, Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
- SC/ST, Women and Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants are exempted from the application fees. IPOs/ DDs are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
Mode of Selection for DMRC Vacancies:
The selection of candidates will be made through personal interview organized by the selection panel of Desert Medicine Research Centre.
Applying Process for DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the format of application from the official website of the organization that is dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
- Choose the ‘opportunities’ option from the left side of how page.
- Press the link of post you wish to apply for to read the detailed notification.
- Now candidates should download the application form attached below the given advertisement.
- Application duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the address given below along with attested copies of the Certificates in support of date of birth educational qualification, experience etc. and crossed Indian Postal Order IPOs /Demand Draft (DD) of requisite fee.
To Director, Desert Medicine Research Centre,
New Pali Road, Jodhpur, 342005
Find More - Jobs in Rajasthan
Receipt of Application form closes on 22nd September 2016
You may check this Official Link for more information. Stick to this website page of for fetching latest DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|