Check DMRC Salary for Asst Manager, JE, Maintainer (Executive, Non-Exe) through this page. Here we are going to discuss all DMRC Pay Scale per Month, Package after 7th pay Commission.
Applicants who want to join Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited they may check DMRC Asst Manager, JE, Maintainer (Executive, Non-Exe) Pay Scale After 7th pay commission through this web page.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is one of the top public sector organizations which appoint various unskilled, skilled, technical and other deserving candidates on different positions.
Every year the organization is doing some changes in the DMRC salary as per the government norms. Organization will give 30% HRA (House Rent Allowance), 35% perks and DA (Dearness Allowance) as applicable along with monthly pay scale.
|Designations||Monthly DMRC Salary (IDA)|
|Dy. General Manager||29100-54500|
|Joint General Manager||36600-62000|
|Addl. General Manager||43200-66000|
Know More About: Railway Salary Package
DMRC Other Benefits
Along with this DMRC Salary, employees also get other benefits in the shape of monthly allowances and others which are mentioned below:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Supplemental Paternity Leave
- Employee Provident Fund
- Post Retirement Medical Facilities
- Gratuity Trust Fund
Must check how to make Career in Indian Railway
Additional DMRC Employee Benefits
- More than 20 percent of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited employees enjoy free housing facility, while non-executive employees take full advantage of home loan worth 15 to 20 lakh rupees.
- This organization also offers its working staff with free medical facilities and treatments in a number of private sector hospitals as well as Fortis and Max.
- It is also certain that employees of DMRC can take advantage of the compensation for leaving the paid sick leave with concession on holiday travel.
- The employees of DMRC are also offered full coverage for employee proficiency fund along with paternity leave facility.
- Employees at DMRC also get full benefit of post retirement plans and gratuity fund benefit.
Important Links Related to DMRC
|DMRC Recruitment||Get Details|
|DMRC Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|DMRC Admit Card||Get Details|
|DMRC Syllabus||Get Details|
|How to Prepare For DMRC||Get Details|
|DMRC Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|DMRC SC/TO Syllabus||Get Details|
|DMRC Maintainer Syllabus||Get Details|
|Name of Post||Pay Scale (IDA)|
|Office Assistant||45,000/-p.m. consolidated|
|Store Assistant||45,000/-p.m. consolidated|
Must Read: 7 Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
DMRC CRA Salary
DMRC CRA Salary in hand & Pay scale:
- DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Salary: Rs. 10,170-18,500 /-
- Salary in Hand: Rs. 28,550/-
- CTC: Rs. 4 – 5 Lakhs (approx)
|DMRC CRA salary per month||Salary of CRA in DMRC (Rs.)|
|Initial Basic Pay||10,170|
|DA ( 120% of Basic pay as on 01.08.2016)||12,204|
|Perks (45% of Basic Pay)||4,576|
|HRA (52.5% for Metro city)||5,339|
|DMRC CRA salary in hand||32,289|
Salary of Junior Engineer in DMRC with Others Allowances
Candidates who get the positions of Junior Engineer in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation they receive the monthly DMRC JE salary of i.e. Rs. 13500-25520. This DMRC junior engineer salary can be around Rs. 31000 to 38000 depending on the allowances given.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) is different for various class of cities.
- Class X cities (Metro Cities) – 30% of Basic pay
- Class Y cities (Other Big Cities than Metro) – 20% of Basic pay
- Class X cities (Rural and Small Cities) – 10% of Basic pay
- Other Allowances – Rs. 2000-4000
- Deductions (as per policies) – around Rs. 2000
- There are several allowances given to Junior Engineers along with the DMRC JE salary in hand including Medical allowance, CCA, TA etc.
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
DMRC Station Controller Salary
Station Controller is a position where the candidate has to manage the operation of stations. It is more like a supervision of the entire station operations. The DMRC station controller in hand salary starts from Rs. 10, 170/- per month. The highest station controller DMRC salary is Rs. 18, 500/- excluding the incentives.
DMRC Assistant Manager Salary
The role of assistant manager is equally important as the other managers in any private sector. The basic pay scale for an assistant manager in DMRC is Rs. 20, 600/- per month for the entry level managers.
A fresh candidate in the post of Assistant Manager gets the salary of Rs. 20, 600/- per month including the benefits and perks. The highest salary an assistant manager draws is Rs. 46, 500/- per month.
Check Here: Railway Selection Procedure
DMRC Maintainer Salary
The basic and starting salary of a maintainer is Rs. 8000/-. This salary is excluding the benefits and perks. After inclusion of 112% DA, 45% additional allowances and 52.5% other lease the salary of an entry level maintainer in DMRC is Rs. 24, 000/- per month to Rs. 25, 000/- per month
DMRC Pay Scale per Month
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited offers inclusive amount of monthly pay scale along with various allowances and perks to its employees on regular basis. DMRC Salary based on the designations, number of experience years and skill level.
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India, built and operates the Delhi Metro.
Candidates can check out this complete page to know more about DMRC Salaries for Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior engineer (JE), Station Controller (SC/TO), Maintainer. Stay connected with us to get more Railway Jobs.
Aspirants having any query or doubts related to DMRC salary, may type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Syllabus|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Railway Medical Standards||Railway Exam Pattern|