Applicants who are searching for DMRC Salaries for Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior engineer (JE), Station Controller (SC/TO), Maintainer, then they are on right page. Here we are going to discuss all DMRC Pay Scale per Month, Package after 7th CPC.
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India, built and operates the Delhi Metro.
DMRC Pay Scale Per Month
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited offers inclusive amount of monthly pay scale along with various allowances and perks to its employees on regular basis. DMRC Salary based on the designations, number of experience years and skill level.
Applicants who want to join Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited they may check DMRC JE/CRA/Station Controller Pay Scale After 7th pay commission through this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is one of the top public sector organizations which appoint various unskilled, skilled, technical and other deserving candidates on different positions. Every year the organization is doing some changes in the salary as per the government norms.
Organization will give 30% HRA (House Rent Allowance), 35% perks and DA (Dearness Allowance) as applicable along with monthly pay scale.
|Designations||Monthly Pay Scales (IDA)|
|Dy. General Manager||29100-54500|
|Joint General Manager||36600-62000|
|Addl. General Manager||43200-66000|
Check Also: DMRC Recruitment Details
DMRC Other Benefits
Along with this pay scale, employees also get other benefits in the shape of monthly allowances and others which are mentioned below:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Supplemental Paternity Leave
- Employee Provident Fund
- Post Retirement Medical Facilities
- Gratuity Trust Fund
Also Check: DMRC Syllabus
Additional DMRC Employee Benefits
- More than 20 percent of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited employees enjoy free housing facility, while non-executive employees take full advantage of home loan worth 15 to 20 lakh rupees.
- This organization also offers its working staff with free medical facilities and treatments in a number of private sector hospitals as well as Fortis and Max.
- It is also certain that employees of DMRC can take advantage of the compensation for leaving the paid sick leave with concession on holiday travel.
- The employees of DMRC are also offered full coverage for employee proficiency fund along with paternity leave facility.
- Employees at DMRC also get full benefit of post retirement plans and gratuity fund benefit.
DMRC CRA Salary
DMRC CRA Salary in hand & Pay scale:
- Salary Structure: Rs. 10,170-18,500 /-
- Salary in Hand: Rs. 28,550/-
- CTC: Rs. 4 – 5 Lakhs (approx)
|DMRC CRA salary per month||Amount (Rs.)|
|Initial Basic Pay||10,170|
|DA ( 120% of Basic pay as on 01.08.2016)||12,204|
|Perks (45% of Basic Pay)||4,576|
|HRA (52.5% for Metro city)||5,339|
|DMRC CRA salary in hand||32,289|
Check Here: Railway Salary Package
JE Total Salaries With Others Allowances
Candidates who get the positions of Junior Engineer in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation they receive the monthly salary under pay scale I i.e. Rs. 13500-25520. This salary can be around Rs. 31000 to 38000 depending on the allowances given.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) is different for various class of cities.
- Class X cities (Metro Cities) – 30% of Basic pay
- Class Y cities (Other Big Cities than Metro) – 20% of Basic pay
- Class X cities (Rural and Small Cities) – 10% of Basic pay
- Other Allowances – Rs. 2000-4000
- Deductions (as per policies) – around Rs. 2000
- There are several allowances given to B Junior Engineers along with the salary including Medical allowance, CCA, TA etc.
Get Here: DMRC Previous Year Papers
Candidates can check out this complete page to know more about DMRC Salaries for Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior engineer (JE), Station Controller (SC/TO), Maintainer.
Aspirants having any query or doubts related to this post, may type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DMRC Maintainer Syllabus||How to Prepare for DMRC|
|DMRC SC/TO Syllabus||DMRC Result|
|DMRC Answer Key||DMRC Admit Card|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|