DNB CET Counselling
National Board of Examination will conduct DNB CET Counselling session. Aspirants who qualify Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test will participate in counseling for allocation of seats on merit cum choice basis. NBE will organize centralized counselling for July session for providing admission in Post Graduate DNB courses including 6 year course in the specialty of Neuro-Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. On the basis of merit list, students will appear in DNB CET Seat Matrix process. Check all details about DNB CET Counselling 2018 including DNB CET Seat Allotment schedule, counselling dates & others.
Over-view of page:
On the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exam, seat allotment process at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/Institutions will take place. It is mandatory to carry listed documents at time of appearing for Counselling session. Counselling will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in entrance exam. Collect all details about DNB CET Counselling 2018 listed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
DNB CET Counselling
Eligibility Criteria to participate in Counselling:
|Spot Round||Those appeared in the 2nd Round of counselling either in-person or through online mode (opt out) may participate in the Spot Round of Counseling.|
Want to Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
- Aspirants are required to deposit the counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- through demand draft drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi.
- You may also pay fee amount via Debit / Credit Card, on the day of counselling at counselling venue itself. Amount of fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
DNB CET Counselling 2018 Procedure:
- Visit official portal of organization www.natboard.edu.in
- Choose link regarding DNB CET July 2018 Counselling Schedule notice.
- Read all details as per notice.
- Make set of essential documents.
- Reach counseling venue on time.
- Allocation of seats process will be carried out on merit cum choice basis.
- Counselling will be purely based on merit prepared.
- You need to pay counseling fee.
- Choice filling process will be adopted & you may choose institutions/hospitals/medical colleges as per your preference.
- At last step, you need to submit allotment letter along with fee at college.
Read Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Documents Required for Counselling:
- You should bring the given documents in original along with self-attested photocopies:
- Rank Letter
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB, MD/MS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (If applicable)
- Permanent Registration certificate
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result
- Proof of training completion
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
DNB CET Counselling Schedule:
|Merit Position||DNB CET Seat Allotment Schedule|
|1 – 100||1st week of August 2018|
|101 – 250|
|451 – 650|
|651 – 900|
|901 – 1200|
|1201 – 1500|
|1801 – 2100|
|2100 – 2400|
|2401 – 2800||2nd week of August 2018|
|2801 – 3200|
|3201 – 3600|
|3601 – 4000|
|4001 – 4500|
|4501 – 5000|
|5001 – 5500|
|5501 – 6000|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
|Merit Position||DNB CET 2018 Counselling Dates|
|1-2000||Last week of August 2018|
|16001-19000||1st week of September 2018|
|19001- last qualified candidate|
|Merit Position||DNB CET Counselling Date|
|1-6000||Last week of September 2018|
|17001- up to last qualifying candidate|
Candidates may hit on its Official Link to fetch more information about DNB CET Counselling 2018. Stay connected with us for getting more details about admits card & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DNB CET Results||DNB CET Admit Card|
|DNB CET Application Form||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Scholarship in India|