DNB CET 2019
DNB CET 2019 Application Form will be released in 1st week of November 2018 for January Session. To know the DNB CET Exam Eligibility and to check the important dates, applicants have to read DNB CET 2019 Notification.
Direct link to download DNB CET Notification 2019 will be available soon. Applicants can apply for DNB CET January Session from 1st week of November 2018 till 4th week of November 2018.
Key contents of this page:
Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test 2019
DNB CET organizes twice in a year (January and July Session). This year, DNB CET 2019 is going to be held in the month of January 2019.Contenders can fill the application form for DNB CET before the final date that is given below in this page.
By going through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com, you may obtain entire details of DNB CET 2019 Application Form. So, interested applicants are advised to please have a glance below.
DNB CET 2019
DNB CET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants, who are applying for DNB CET Exam, must have MBBS and MD/MS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Those contenders are appearing in possession of postgraduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2018, they can eligible to apply for this test.
- Appliers should have completed their 3 years of rotatory training by 31st December 2018.
- Participants must be registered with M.C.I./State Medical Council and proof must be furnished at the time of counselling.
Check Good Ways: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
Application Fee for DNB CET Admission:
- Contenders, who want to be the part of DNB CET, have to pay an amount of fee of Rs.4500/- .
- Fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
DNB CET Exam Pattern 2019:
The exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Type Questions will be asked in the exam
- Total Questions: There are 180 questions which will be asked in the question paper
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be published in English language only
- Duration: The examination will be of 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, 4 marks will be given to the candidates
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answer
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology)||180|
Get here List of: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
Steps to fill DNB CET Application Form 2019
Step 1: Registration
- For the purpose of registration, candidates are required to visit the official website of National Board Of Examinations (NBE) that is www.cet.natboard.edu.in.
- From the homepage, you have to choose suitable link for application form.
- Now, fill in all the basic details like mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s DOB (dd/mm/ yyyy format)
- Candidate’s Mobile No. (10 digits)
- Candidate’s E-Mail ID
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th, graduation)
- Guardian’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ Others)
- Aadhaar No
- Then, press on submit button for confirmation that you will receive on your registered email address and log in with the registered e-mail and password.
Step 2: Application Form
- After logon to the official website, you need to tap on the link DNB CET 2019 application form.
- Now, fill the form with genuine and valid personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, etc.) along with the educational details.
- When the form has filled, check once again and press “Submit” button.
- Appliers are advised to do note down the application ID for future reference.
- You must choose a security question as per their wish which they have to remember till the end of this process.
- Finally, save it a form on desktop and take a print of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
- Before submitting the form, must upload passport size photograph, signature and all the educational documents with filled form.
- System will not accept the documents if the resolution is not as per the guidelines.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- Application fees will be accepted via online payment gateway (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking). Moreover, the fees are not refundable
- Do take a printout of the displayed confirmation page as a proof for future.
DNB CET Important Dates:
For January 2019 session
|Starting of Online application||1st week of November 2018|
|Closing of application form||4th week of November 2018|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of December 2018|
|DNB CET 2019 entrance exam||3rd week of December 2018|
|Announcement of cut off||Last week of December 2018|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2019|
|Starting of counselling||May 2019|
For July 2019 session
|Starting of Online application||2nd week of May 2019|
|Closing of application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2019|
|DNB CET 2019 entrance exam||Last week of June 2019|
|Announcement of cut off||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2019|
DNB CET Admit Card:
After the completion of registration schedule, candidates may download their DNB CET Exam Hall Ticket through online mode. Applicants can take a print out of the admit card and paste the photograph in the given space. Contenders are suggested that must bring the DNB CET 2019 Admit Card along with one ID proof on the examination day. Contenders must carry the given below documents with themon the day of the exam:
- The printed copy of Admit card with a photo posted on it.
- Photocopy of permanent or provisional SMC/MCI registration.
- Anyone of the ID proof (Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
DNB CET Result 2019:
Contenders, who will be given this exam, they can check their DNB CET 2019 Results. The minimum qualifying marks for general category is 50% above, 40% and above for SC/ST/OBC and for Person with the disability, it will be 45% and above. The validity of the result will be only for the current admission session i.e. July 2019 session only.
DNB CET Counselling 2019:
Those applicants will be qualified in exam, must appear in counseling for allocation of seats on merit cum choice basis. After conducting exam, NBE will organize centralized counselling for both exams which will be based on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in DNB CET.
Check Other Medical College List:
Documents Required during Counselling:
Candidates should bring the given documents in original along with self-attested photocopies:
- Rank Letter
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB, MD/MS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (If applicable)
- Permanent Registration certificate
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result
- Proof of training completion
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.
To know the other details about the DNB CET 2019, you can go through the Official Link. For more updates about the same you can visit the Facebook and Whatsapp page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|DNB PDCET Notification||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|