DNB PDCET Notification 2019
National Board of Examination has released the DNB PDCET Notification 2019 for admission in DNB post graduate courses. Candidates who are going to appear for Post Diploma CET (DEC Exam) must check the Eligibility from here.
DNB CET 2019 Application Form is available on the official website of National Board of Examination. Last date to fill the Application Form is 06-11-2018. Candidates must register themselves for DNB PDCET Entrance Exam before last date.
DNB PDCET DEC Exam 2018
Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test is conducted twice in a year that is January and June Session. DNB PDCET 2019 entrance exam for the January session is going to be conducted on 14-12-2018 and the result for the same will be declared on 15-01-2019.
Candidates can collect further information about the Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the recruitmentresult.com
DNB PDCET Notification
|Conducting body||National Board of Examination|
|Exam name||Post Diploma CET (DEC Exam)|
|Closing of application form||06-11-2018|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of December 2018|
|DNB CET 2019 entrance exam||14th December 2018|
Specialties Offered in Post-Diploma DNB Courses, 2019 session:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Pulmonary Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Emergency Medicine
Do You Know: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria:
- According to the DNB PDCET Notification, it is must for candidates to be passed/passing the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma on or before December 31, 2018
- Must have completed 2 year Post-Diploma Training by December 31, 2018
DNB PDCET Application Fess:
Candidates who are interested in applying against the DNB PDCET Notification have to pay an amount of Rs.4500/- as application fees
The amount of application will be paid via online mode i.e. by using Credit card / Debit card or via net banking
Get Best Answer: How to Get a Free College Education
DNB PDCET Exam pattern:
The exam comprises 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions of 1 mark each in English language only as per the following indicative scheme:
|Specialty||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Human Biology (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry)||30||1 mark each|
|Applied Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology||30|
|Medicine and Allied Sciences||30|
|Surgery and Allied Sciences||30|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
|Community Medicine including Basic Statistic and Research Methodology||30|
- Questions asked in the examination will be of Final MBBS level(Exit Examination).
- No negative marking will be there
How to apply for DNB PDCET?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.natboard.edu.in
- After reaching the homepage hit on DNB PDCET Website tab
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Now if you are an already registered candidate, then enter your credentials and hit on the log in tab
- If you are new candidates then hit on Hit here tab and then the online registrations form will appear in front of you.
- Enter the information in the registration form regarding your name , personal information etc
- Afterwards hit on the submission tab
- Now you will receive your candidate ID or we can say the log in ID
- Afterwards you will receive a message on your screen that you are registered
- Now set your password for the DN PDCET Log In Account
DNB PDCET Online Application Form:
- Now check the credentials and then use the Log In ID and Password and then hit on the Log In Tab
- Once you hit the Online application form DNB PDCET will appear in front of you
- If there is any sort of alteration you want to do then you can sue the Edit button.
- Now complete the qualification details and hit on Save and Proceed tab
- Once you hit the details submission process will be completed
- Now choose the test city where you want to appear for the examination
- Afterwards go to the payment option and Pay the application fees amount and confirm your payment
- Finally press the final submission tab
- Now take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Documents to be prepared before filling up the online registration form:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID :ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background
- Image of signature
- Image of thumb impression
DNB PDCET 2019 Admit Card:
Contenders who will participate in the Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test will have to bring DNB PDCET Hall Ticket. The DNB PDCET Call Letter will appear on the Official Website of Diplomate of National Board before at least 10 days of examination.
Contenders who will not carry their Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test Admit Card will not be permissible to participate in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. After downloading the DNB PDCET 2019 Examination Admit card Contenders are advised to check the following:
- Candidate’s name
- PDCET DNB 2019 Examination Date
- PDCET DNB Examination centre name
- Aspirant Roll no
- PDCET DNB Application Form Number
- Candidate’s Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Aspirant’s Photograph etc.
Know More About: Medical Entrance Exams in India
DNB PDCET Answer Key 2019:
The authorities of Diplomate of National Board will issue the DNB PDCET PDF after at least 4 days of Examination. Contenders who will participate in the Examination may download the DNB PDCET Examination Solution PDF from the official website. After releasing the PDCET DNB answer key the Diplomate of National Board will issue the DNB PDCET 2019 Result
DNB PDCET Results 2019:
After successfully organizing the DNB PDCET Examination, the authorities of Diplomate of National Board will issue the DNB PDCET Scorecard. The Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test authorities will issue the DNB PDCET 2019 Results in 3rd week of January 2019. Contenders who will give the DNB PDCET Examination Papers may download their DNB PDCET Merit List from the official website. Those Contenders whose names will participate in the DNB PDCET 2019 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the DNB PDCET Counseling Session.
DNB PDCET Counselling:
Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test Counselling Process will be conducted for those Contenders who will participate and qualify in the entrance Examination. DNB PDCET Counselling Process 2019 is the last round which Contenders have to attend to complete the DNB PDCET Admission Process. On the basis of Participant’s DNB PDCET Rank seats are allotted and the Process of Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test admission gets completed.
Check Out: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
DNB PDCET Important Dates:
|Starting of Online Registration(Started)||16-10-2018|
|The Closing of Registration||06-11-2018|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of December 2018|
|DNB PDCET 2019 entrance exam||14-12-2018|
|Declaration of result||15-01-2019|
|Cut Off Date For Completing Post Graduation Diploma Qualification||31-12-2018|
|Starting of counseling||May 2019|
DNB PDCET Contact Details:
For any query, candidate may contact at:
Toll Free No. 0124-6771700 or 1800111700
E-mail id: email@example.com
Candidates interested in getting more details regarding the DNB PDCET Notification 2019, may also visit this Official Website Link. Aspirants interested in keeping this page safe for further usage may also bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|