Download E-Aadhaar Card
To Download E-Aadhaar Card is just a Simple Step!!! With the arrival of new systems now, anyone can get a soft copy of AADHAAR Card or say Duplicate Aadhaar Card. An individual, who is in search of E-AADHAAR card, can download it through UIDAI website online. One may get the duplicate copy online only if your AADHAAR card is lost OR if you have not yet received your AADHAAR card, but have already received the SMS confirmation that your AADHAAR card is processed successfully.
Previously, no system was there for downloading AADHAAR card by name. Finally we have a system in place where we can check AADHAAR card status by name and download duplicate Aadhaar card by name online if it’s ready. And if you are having your AADHAAR number and / or have the AADHAAR card acknowledgement slip that was given to you at the time of registration, then follow below given instructions for downloading e-AADHAAR card online.
Download E-Aadhaar Card
About Aadhaar Card:
AADHAAR card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Indian government which contains unique 12-digit government identification number. This number is not as much compulsory to have, however it is considered as an identity proof for most of the forms, and some government agencies also ask for Aadhaar these days.
Downloaded Soft Copy of e-AADHAAR card has same relevance as of the original one, which is delivered to you by post. E-AADHAAR Card is accepted as a valid ID and residential proof wherever it is accepted.
Procedure to Download E-Aadhaar Card Soft Copy Online
Those who wish to download a copy of the Aadhaar card online, are required to first have their UID number or Enrolment ID. One who is already having Aadhaar is requested to note down the number somewhere.
If Aadhaar is misplaced, then look for the enrolment form to check your Enrolment ID. In case you don’t have either, then you need to follow the below guidelines properly. Have a look…
- First of all visit the official aadhaar website, UIDAI that is eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Make sure that Aadhaar No (UID) is selected from the two options near the top of the screen.
- Now, fill your correct full name as printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Type either the email address or phone number that you used to register for Aadhaar.
- Type the characters you see in the above image and “Enter the Security Code” and then press on “Get OTP”.
- A one-time password will be sent to your email address or phone number, whichever you entered in the form. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Now, hit on verify OTP and you’ll receive your Aadhaar number on via SMS or email.
- For getting the Aadhaar card, you can use UID number to download a copy of your Aadhaar card.
- Head to the e-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI website and select Aadhaar next to I have.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, full name and the PIN code of your residential address.
- Key in characters in the image in provided area and then “Enter above Image Text”.
- After that press on “Get One Time Password”.
- Acquired password will be sent to your phone number if you press Confirm in the pop-up or you may also ‘Cancel’ and have it sent to your email address.
- Enter the password you received into the form next to Enter OTP.
- Lastly, press on Validate & Download.
On execution of above stated steps you will be getting password-protected PDF file. The password is simply the PIN code of your residential address. Now, print this downloaded file which is a fully valid Aadhaar card.
So you have completed the process of downloading e-aadhaar which is duplicate copy or say printed copy and can used to work as equal as the original aadhaar card anywhere is required. You can even correct the mistakes that are made in your Aadhaar card online, like incorrect Date of Birth, Spelling mistake in your name or Address.
A well known declaration that was made by Mr. Modi that now old notes of 500 and 1000 are of no value and can only be used as toilet paper nothing else. So, if you like to exchange those old notes then you will be required to bring your Identity proof (Just like aadhar card) and get your notes exchanged from banks or post offices. Therefore Aadhar card is the most important particular that every individual must have. For More Information about Download E-Aadhaar Card, stay connected with us.