How To Download E-Aadhar Card
Aadhaar is a twelve digit unique identification number which is allotted to residents of India. Once an individual registers for Aadhaar card, he/she can Download E-Aadhar Card through online mode by using Name or Mobile Number etc. Check below provided step to Know How To Download E-Aadhar Card from official website easily.
Download E-Aadhar Card
The Supreme Court in its judgment declared that Aadhar Card is constitutionally valid. If you have applied for an Aadhaar card but have not received it yet, you can download an Aadhar Card PDF online from the official website.
How To Download E-Aadhar Card from Official Website?
- First visit the UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in
- Go to “Aadhar Online Service” and hit “Download Aadhaar” option.
- Now Aadhaar Card page will be displayed.
- Now enter suitable link from below provided options:
- Download E-Aadhar Card By Mobile Number
- Download E-Aadhar Card By Enrollment Number
- Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhar Number
- Download E-Aadhar Card By Name
- Enter either your 28 digit enrolment ID as mentioned on the acknowledgment Aadhar Card Slip.
- Or enter 12-digit Aadhaar number, if you have it or 16 digits Virtual ID.
- Fill in other details such as name as the mentioned on Aadhaar/Enrolment ID/VID, name, pin code, captcha etc.
- Hit on ‘Request OTP’ if you have not generated ‘TOTP using m-Aadhaar app’.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the last four digits of your mobile number.
- Make sure you have provided your correct mobile number while enrolling/updating your Aadhaar as the OTP will be sent on this number.
- Enter the OTP and hit on ‘Download Aadhaar’
- This file is password protected and Download E-Aadhar Card By Date of Birth easily.
- The password for the file is the first four letters of your name as mentioned on Aadhaar card which you will have to enter in capital letters and your year of birth in YYYY format.
- Download Online E-Aadhar Card on your desktop.
How to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account?
- Login to your DigiLocker account that is digilocker.gov.in
- Hit on “Sign In” button and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Hit on ‘Verify’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Hit ‘Verify OTP’
- Issued Document’ page appears.
- Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using ‘Save’ icon.
What is Masked Aadhaar? How to Download It?
Masked Aadhaar card is related to a regular Aadhaar card. The only difference between the two alternatives is that your Aadhaar number is partially hidden and only last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are visible. It is aimed at protecting your Aadhaar number from being disclosed to others. Follow the steps mentioned below to download masked Aadhar card:
- Hit on the link eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your personal details” section
- Select “Masked Aadhaar” in the “Select your preference” section and enter other details such as your Aadhaar number, full name, pin code and the security code
- Hit on “Request OTP” to send OTP to the mobile number registered with UIDAI
- Hit on “I Agree” to give consent to UIDAI for authentication using your personal details
- Hit on “Confirm” to send OTP to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” to download the masked Aadhaar card
Also Know Here: How To Apply Online For PAN Card
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: I have stopped using the old mobile number and email address was not updated by Aadhaar Card center. How do I download my Aadhaar Card?
- In such a situation, you cannot download your Aadhaar card without registered mobile number.
- You need to visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center with acknowledgemnet number and get your mobile number updated.
- Alternatively, you can use your biometrics to download your Aadhaar number.
Question: Which app can I use to download my e-Aadhaar?
Answer: You can download your Aadhaar on your smartphone through mAadhaar app, where a maximum of 3 profiles can be added.
Question: How many ways are there to download e-Aadhaar?
- You can download your e-Aadhaar from the official UIDAI’s website or install mAadhaar in your smartphone.
- It is always recommended that you do not fall prey to any other website to download your Aadhaar card.
Question: I don’t remember Aadhaar number. How can I download my Aadhaar using my mobile number?
Answer: You can retrieve your Aadhaar online at the UIDAI website. Once you enter your details, your Aadhaar number is sent to your registered mobile number.
Question: Can I download my Aadhar online if my mobile number is not registered with UIDAI?
Answer: You cannot download your Aadhaar online if you have not registered your mobile number with Aadhaar.
Question: Can I download masked Aadhaar in DigiLocker?
Answer: You cannot download masked Aadhaar in any app as of now. The service is available only at the official UIDAI website.
Read Here: Latest Current Affairs Updates
How To Download E-Aadhar Card Online?
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) is authorized by Central government to create this database which includes biometric and demographic data. Downloaded Soft Copy of e-AADHAAR card has same relevance as of original one, which is delivered to you by post. E-AADHAAR Card is accepted as a valid ID and residential proof.
So you have completed the process of downloading e-aadhaar which is duplicate copy or say printed copy and can used to work as equal as the original aadhaar card anywhere is required. You can even correct the mistakes that are made in your Aadhaar card online, like incorrect Date of Birth, Spelling mistake in your name or Address.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Which Career Suit Me?||How to Choose Right Career|
|Latest Private Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Free Job Updates||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship in India||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|