Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment is providing financial support to the Economically Backward Class (EBC) students to continue their post-matriculation or post-secondary studies without any problems in form of Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship. So those candidates who are going to apply against Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship 2018 are advised to fill online Application form before the closing date.
This Page Includes:
Before filling up the application form, candidates have to satisfy all the Conditions of Eligibility for Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship. To grasp complete details regarding Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection or applying procedure you need to go through below section of this page well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship
Value Of Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship:
Shortlisted candidates for Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship will get Maintenance Allowance per month as provided in this table. Must have a Glance!!!
|Course of (1)||(Rs. Per Month) Rate of Maintenance Allowance|
|Hostellers (2)||Day Scholars (3)|
|M.Phil., Ph.D. and Post Doctoral research|
|Post Graduate Diploma courses|
|C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S./ I.C.F.A. etc|
|M. Phil., Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral Programmes|
|Graduate/Post/Graduate courses leading to|
Degree, Diploma, Certificate
|Post Graduate courses not covered under Group A|
e.g. MA/M.Sc./M.Com/ M.Ed./M.Pharma etc.
|All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group A & B||400||210|
|All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for|
which entrance qualification is High School
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
Reader Charges for blind students (Blind Scholars):
The blind scholars will be given additional amount as ‘Readers Charges’ as mentioned below:
|Group||Reader Allowance (Rs. P.m.)|
Institution or University/Board will provide enrolment/registration, tuition, games, union, library, magazine, medical examination and such other fees to the Scholars.
Scholars studying professional and technical courses will get maximum of Rs. 900/- per annum limited to the actual expenditure incurred by the student on transportation charges etc, provided by the head of the institution certifies that the study tour is essential for the scholar for completion of his/her course of study.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Thesis Typing /Printing charges:
Thesis typing/printing charges upto a maximum of Rs. 1000 will be provided to the research scholars on the recommendation of the Head of the Institution.
Conditions of Eligibility For Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship:
- Income certificate should be submitted from the competent authority in the State/Union Territory.
- After completion of educational career in one professional line such as LLB after B.T/B. Ed will not be eligible.
- Aspirants who are pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible for applying if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Indian citizen belonging to General Category (Other than Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes) are eligible to apply.
- Only two boys of the same parents/guardian will be entitled to receive scholarships.
- Scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post- matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in the Government institutions only
- Candidates who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I. Sc. after I.A or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject will not be eligible
How To Apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship 2018???
- First of all you have to visit the Official website of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment that is socialjustice.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select on “What’s New” section and hit on “View all” link
- A new page will appear on your digital screen and you have to hit on appropriate link
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen contining notification regarding Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship 2018 and you are advised to go through it carefully
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same in appropriate manner
- Also you have to upload all the scanned documents, testimonials and certificates along with recent passport size photograph and signature.
- At last you have to hit on submit tab and also take print out of the application form for future use.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Important Date for Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship:
Last date to fill online application form: September- October 2018
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student
- One attested copy each of certificates/diploma/degree etc., in respect of all examination passed
- A certificate (in original) of income issued by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly countersigned by the Head of the Institution concerned, if the applicant was in receipt of a scholarship under this Scheme in the preceding year.
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
Aspirants can fetch the detailed information regarding by pressing this Official Link as well as from this page which is especially designed for them.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|