Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
From the Central Scholarship Fund, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is provided to the students for pursuing UG, PG and Ph.D courses. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Students is like a financial support to the students who are unable to continue their studies. Female student will be given preference and at least 50% of the total number of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2018.
This Page Contains:
Applying aspirants are informed that under this scheme gross fee charged will be reimbursed to the student subject to the maximum limit of Rs. 10,000 per student per annum. Students meeting with the required eligibility criteria can submit their Application for Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2018 till July 2018. For more details, scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
AKTU Monthly Scholarship Amount 2018:
|Group 1||Rs. 1200||Rs. 550|
|Group 2||Rs. 820||Rs. 530|
|Group 3||Rs. 570||Rs. 300|
|Group 4||Rs. 380||Rs. 230|
Conditions for APJ Abdul Kalam Azad Scholarship 2018:
Students, awarded by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Scholarship are entitled to receive stipend or any financial assistance from any other source. However, if the student is awarded any stipend or financial assistance from any other source, he/she shall immediately communicate the same to Dean, Students’ Welfare (DSW).
Get Here List of: Scholarship in India
Eligibility for APJ Abdul Kalam Education Scholarship 2018:
- Only citizens of India can apply for this scheme.
- Students of Jamia Millia Islamia’s under-graduate/ post-graduate regular course and bearing good conduct can fill application form.
- Applicant must have at least 75% of attendance.
- Candidates must have passed either class XII examination OR undergraduate degree for applying against this scheme.
- Candidates must be from economically weak family whose income should not be more than Rs.2.0 Lac (Rs. Two Lacs only) per annum.
- 50% of the scholarship will be reserved for female students of Jamia Millia Islamia.
Check Also: Scholarship Benefits
Way to submit APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Online Application Form 2018:
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2018 Form can be submitted by the candidates with the help of given hassle free steps here!!
Step1: First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is aktu.ac.in
Step2: Afterwards you need to select the appropriate link of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme 2018.
Step3: Read the complete notification carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria also.
Step4: Afterwards eligible contenders are required to go for filling APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application Form.
Step5: Enter required details in appropriate manner and upload relevant documents which are well mentioned below.
Step6: Recheck the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2018 Application and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
Step7: Take a print out of the Application form for future reference.
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
Attested Copies of Documents Required While Submission of the Form:
- A School-leaving certificate as proof of age
- Identity card issued by the University
- Family / Parent’s Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Death Certificate of Mother / Father (in death cases)
- A write-up on justification for getting scholarship (in not more than 300 words)
- Application is to be forwarded by the Dean of Faculty / Head of Dept. / Director of Centre
- Mark-sheet of last examination passed.
Date Keep in mind:
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Last Date: July 2018
Note: For collecting more details regarding Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2018, contenders can visit to the Official Website also. You can be updated with latest information in this concern or any other by staying in touch with our portal or following us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Counselling Schedule||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How to Get Scholarship||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|