DRDO Admit Card
DRDO Admit Card for CEPTAM- 8 is available now by Defence Research & Development Organization. Candidates who want to appear in DRDO Entry Exam for Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’, Technician ‘A’ and Admin & Allied Posts can download DRDO Admit Card 2016. Candidates can download their DRDO Call Letter from this page Name Wise or through online mode, by following below equipped instructions.
You may also download DRDO CEPTAM 8 Admit Card from official site through online mode by following some following instructions which are represented below. For more information concerning to DRDO Hall Ticket, you may go through the given announcement which is equipped below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Date of Exam||17th July 2016|
How to download DRDO CEPTAM 8 Admit Card?
Aspirants can easily download exam Call Letter through following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of organization which is www.drdo.gov.in
- Check the ‘Candidates Admit card download for CEPTAM-08 Advt’ link.
- Choose option button ‘Using Application Number’ or ‘Using Date of Birth and Mobile Number’ or ‘Using Post code, Name and Date of Birth’.
- Now enter your ‘Application No’ or ‘Date of Birth and Mobile No.’ or ‘Post Code, Candidate Name and Date of Birth’.
- After that, press on “Search” button, the call letter will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download DRDO Admit Card or take physical copy of it for examination use.
Read Also:- How to Download Admit Card Online?
DRDO Admit Card
Defence Research & Development Organization is conducting this Entry Test to fill up 1142 vacancies. 564 vacancies are available for senior technical assistant, 345 for Technician and 233 for Admin & Allied Cadre posts.
Scheme Of Examination:
For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’:
- Exam will contain 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability and General Science.
- 100 Questions will be based on concerned subject.
For Junior Translator:
- 50 Questions will be based on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
- 50 Questions will be based each on Hindi and English Language.
Get Details:- DRDO Previous Papers
For Stenographer Grade II, Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’:
- Written test will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
- 50 Questions will be based on Hindi OR English language.
For Operator ‘A’& Asstt. Halwai-cum-Cook:
- 100 Questions will be asked on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic, Numerical Ability.
- 25 Questions on General English.
- 25 Questions will be related to Job.
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare Well For Above Related Subjects:-
Aspirants’ shortlisted based on written examination merit are called for document verification, trade/ skill test and interview based on their ranking in written examination. The Original Certificates pertaining to essential qualification requirement and other relevant documents will be examined completely at the time of document verification/interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Date of Exam: 17th July 2016
You may download hall ticket their through this Official Link.
To Download DRDO Admit Card 2016:- Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On