DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus
To participate in DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA “B” Exam download latest DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus from here. DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA “B” Syllabus is very necessary to score qualifying marks because by following DRDO CEPTAM 9 Exam Pattern and Syllabus you will get to know the exam structure carefully.
Current, DRDO CEPTAM 9 Notification has been issued to fill 494 vacancies for the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’). Candidates who are going to apply for DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment from 04-08-2018 onwards can get DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA Syllabus PDF.
Download DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA “B” Syllabus
Application process for DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2018 will continue till 29-08-2018. So, you must submit your forms before the last date and then start preparing for exam by going through DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA Exam Pattern and DRDO CEPTAM9 STA“B” Syllabus 2018.
For your assistance, team members of recruitmentresult.com have provided DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus 2018 in detailed which will surely benefit you to score good marks in DRDO CEPTAM 09 STA Examination 2018.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus
DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus- English:
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
List Of Coaching Classes For Defence – Complete Details
DRDO CEPTAM 9 2018 Syllabus General Awareness:
- Indian Constitution.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian National Movement.
- Science & Technology.
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Geography – India & World.
- Indian Polity & Governance etc.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus 2018 – General Intelligence Syllabus
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Rankings.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Mirror Images etc.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
DRDO CEPTAM STA B mathematics syllabus:
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- HCF & LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Problems on Ages
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal & Fractions
- Average etc
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus 2018 for Stream Subjects
DRDO CEPTAM Tech Syllabus- Chemical:
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus for Tech – Electrical:
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power System
- Control System
- Electrical and Electronic
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electro Magnetic Induction.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Technical Syllabus – Mechanical:
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Engineering Materials
- Metal Casting
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Inventory Control and Operation Research.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Examination Syllabus – Instrumentation:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Systems and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
Download Here: DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus PDF
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Exam Pattern
Screening Criteria: Tier-I exam is for screening. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/OBC candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. Candidates will be provisionally shortlisted based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates) provided they secure the minimum qualifying marks in examination. However, this ratio may increase depending upon organizational requirements. The last candidate securing equal marks in the bracket will also be included. These shortlisted candidates will be called for Tier-II examination.
Provisional Selection Criteria: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-II examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-II is 40% for UR/OBC candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Concept names||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time duration|
|I||CBT for Screening||Quantitative ability/aptitude||150||150||120|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability|
|English language (basic knowledge)|
|II||CBT for Provisional Selection||Test Specific to the subject of postcode||100||100||90|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
Steps to download DRDO CEPTAM exam syllabus:
- First of all applicants have to log on the official website of the organization that is www.drdo.gov.in
- At home page, select suitable link concerning Defence Research and Development Organization CEPTAM Syllabus.
- On the next page PDF will be opened on your screen.
- Go through entire syllabus in appropriate manner.
- After that applicants have to download it and take a print out for further process.
Read Now: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Prepare according to latest DRDO CEPTAM exam pattern and syllabus in order to score good marks in exam. Set a proper schedule and allot time to each and every topic as listed in it. Avoid carelessness and put your attention on each topic to score good marks in DRDO CEPTAM 09 Tech exam.
DRDO CEPTAM Technician Books for preparation:
- DRDO Scientist Entry Test: Defense Research and Development Organisation
- DRDO (CEPTAM ) SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ECE G.K.Publications
- DRDO (CEPTAM ) SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT CSE G.K.Publications
- DRDO (CEPTAM) SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Electrical Eng. G.K. Publications
- BSNL DRDO ISRO: Electronic and Communication Engineering Previous Year Solved Papers 1st Edition by ME Team
Tips to Crack Exam:
- Prepare according to previous year paper.
- Start your studies by using syllabus from the exam books.
- Practice Speed Test to boost up your speed
- Organize time for each section included in DRDO CEPTAM STA Question Paper.
- Revise topics covered by you.
- Always start will the easiest section of the question paper.
Get Best Answer: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
To fetch more details about DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus 2018, you may visit its Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal for knowing more regarding DRDO Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On