DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment
Enroll your name under DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment. Organization has intended to appoint potential applicants for Technician A, STA-B, Junior Translator, Stenographer Grade II, Store Assistant ‘A’ and Vehicle Operator vacant posts. Competent personals may enroll their names for DRDO (CEPTAM) Sr. Technician vacancies. As per Notification, you need to submit online application form prior last date. Collect all details regarding DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment 2017 from here.
This Page Includes:
Defence Research and Development Organization is one the renowned agency of the Republic of India who is highly responsible for military’s research and development. It works under the administration of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It mainly focus its working in diverse fields such as aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles etc. We have listed each and every details about DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment 2017–2018 on below of this page well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment
|Name of organization||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Last Date to apply||Check below|
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Vacancy Details:
- Senior Technical Assistant B (STA-B)
- Technician A (TECH- A)
- Junior Translator
- Stenographer Grade II
- Store Assistant ‘A’
- Vehicle Operator
What should be your minimum Qualifications?
Applying personal for DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment should have possessed 10th / 12th / ITI / B.Sc. / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation as per the post applied for.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
What should be minimum age to apply for CEPTAM 09 Recruitment?
You should have minimum 18 years of age while maximum age is as per norms of organization. Reserved category personals will receive relaxation in age as per norms of Government.
What will you get after selection?
Appropriate hiring committee is going to offer an attractive amount of pay scale to selected individuals for DRDO CEPTAM 09 vacancy.
How will you get hired for DRDO CEPTAM Jobs?
Selection Panel will conduct Written Test or Interview to inspect knowledge as well as analytical skills of applicants. So, present well to ensure your final selection for Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill DRDO CEPTAM Application Form?
To apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment, follow steps listed here.
- At first step, have a sight at official site of organization which is www.drdo.gov.in
- Move under “Whats New” section at left side of opened page.
- Choose “Online Application for CEPTAM – 09 Advt.” link from various links displayed there.
- Go through detailed DRDO CEPTAM Advertisement with utmost care.
- Now, select suitable Online Application link to apply for it.
- If you are a new user, hit on “New Registration” link.
- Enter mandatory details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Email ID, mobile number, Security code which will be used for the online application.
- Press on submit button a message will come “Do you want to save the registration”.
- Tap on OK button, you will view “your registration is successfully completed” message.
- Remember, on email id entered at the time of registration, you will receive password.
- Login with it by entering all details in DRDO CEPTAM Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents listed below along with passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Ensure all information filled in DRDO CEPTAM 09 online form is correct.
- Hit on submit option for final submission of DRDO CEPTAM Form.
- Obtain a hard copy of it for future reference.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents required for filling DRDO CEPTAM Online Form:
- Photograph, thumb impression, signature
- Driving license (Only for Vehicle operator ‘A’)
- Experience Certificate (Only for Asstt. Halwai-cum-Cook )
- 10th class certificate, caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificate for Essential Qualification Requirement
Candidates have to upload the following documents:
- For STA ‘B’ : Diploma/B. Sc. Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Junior Translator : Post Graduation / Graduation Certificate
- For Stenographer Grade II, Admin Assistant ‘A’ : 12th Class Certificate
- Store Assistant ‘A’ : 12th Class Certificate
- For Technician ‘A’ : ITI Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Vehicle Operator ‘A’ & & Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook: 10th Class Certificate
Images Sizes for Documents:
- Photograph (recent color passport size picture) (4.5 cm & x 3.5 cm) 5 – 20 KB JPG / JPEG
- Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with Blue / Black stamp pad) 5 – 20 KB JPG / JPEG
- Signature (on white paper with Blue / Black pen) 5 – 20 KB JPG / JPEG
- 10th class Certificate 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- Educational Qualification Requirement Certificate 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- Caste Certificate (Only for Reserved Category) 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- HMV Driving license(For Vehicle operator only) 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- Experience certificate as per Advt.(For Asst. Halwai-Cum-Cook only) 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
Get Here: Latest Defence Jobs
Last date to apply: Updated Soon
To gain additional information about DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment 2017–2018, follow its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|