DRDO CEPTAM 7 Recruitment 2014 -15
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has issued a notification regarding DRDO CEPTAM 7 Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 899 Senior Technical Assistant B, Technician A and Admin & Allied Cadre Posts. Personal Talent Management (CEPTAM-07) is a DRDO Entry Test.
Eligible and talented job hunters who are willing to grab this chance they must apply for DRDO vacancy 2015 by filling the online application form on or before the closing date. Further relevant details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA’B')||419||Graduate (B.Sc.) / Diploma in Engineering / Technology in specified subject / disciplines.|
|Technician ‘A’ (TECH ‘A’)||235||10th Class Pass with ITI in specified Trade.|
|Admin & Allied Cadre||245||Varies|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA’B')||Graduate (B.Sc.) / Diploma in Engineering / Technology in specified subject / disciplines.|
|Technician ‘A’ (TECH ‘A’)||10th Class Pass with ITI in specified Trade.|
|Admin & Allied Cadre||Varies|
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of written test ad Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible Graduate / ITI Candidates apply Online (or) Offline as in prescribed manner.
- Senior Technical Assistant B -> must apply online only.
- Technician A -> May apply online or offline
- Admin & Allied Cadre -> Only online application for Asstt. Hindil PA/ Admin & Store Assistant.
- Others may apply online or offline.
Candidates who are interested to apply through the online process they must fill all the mandatory details in the online application form should upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- Aspirants who are well qualified they can download the application form through the official website that is drdo.gov.in
- Fill the form as in prescribed manner should attach the required attested Xerox copies of the particulars with the form and send it to the proper address (mentioned in the Official Notification)
- The Last Date for Submission of Online / Offline Application:
17th October 2014(Last Date extended up to 08/11/2014)
- Tentative Date of Examination: 01/02/2015
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification.
Extended Date Notification-Get Details