DRDO RAC Recruitment
Defence Research and Development Organization has issued an employment advertisement for DRDO RAC Recruitment. DRDO, Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) is going to appoint qualified and skilled contenders for filling up 05 JRF (Junior Research Fellow) Vacancies in various disciplines. Contenders, who are willing to apply for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2015, can fill online application form with-in 21 days from the date of publication of official advertisement.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||Within 21 Days From the Date Of Publication|
Job seekers, who are interested, can apply for these Current Openings in Government Sector by submitting application till date of closing. Remaining information regarding DRDO RAC Recruitment 2015 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Details, Selection Procedure, Steps to apply, important date etc is well mentioned below on this page by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
DRDO RAC Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|2||Statistics / Operational Research||01|
Aspirants who want to apply must have Degree of Graduation in Professional Course (B.E. / B.Tech.) in first division with NET/ GATE or Post Graduate Degree in professional course (M.E. / M.Tech.) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level in concern field from recognized University Or Institute.
- Age of appliers should not exceed from 28 years.
- The upper age limit shall be relax able to the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC as per Government of India orders.
Contenders, who will be selected for JRF Posts, will acquire remuneration Rs. 25,000/- per month from Defence Research and Development Organization.
- General category aspirants should need to pay Rs. 10/- as an application fee that is deposited through online or Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Director, RAC.
- SC/ ST and OBC candidates are exempted from this payment.
Aspirant’ classification will be purely based on their presentation in interview which will be conducted by Defence Research and Development Organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
How to Apply For DRDO RAC Recruitment 2015?
- Applicants may apply by filling online applications form through official website which is www.rac.gov.in.
- Now hit on “Advertisement Number 119 : Vacancies for JRFs” link from latest section.
- Must fill online application form with correct details and upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- After that press “submit” button to record the entire details and take printout of it for future need.
- There is no need to send hardcopy of application form and may apply on or before last date should be reached.
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: With-In 21 Days from the date of publication
To get details about DRDO RAC Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On