Defence Research and Development Organization has released a career notification as DRDO Recruitment. Organization invites applications from capable and well qualified candidates to fill up 163 various vacant posts of Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in different disciplines such as Electronics & Comm. Engg, Mechanical Engg., Electrical Engg and many other disciplines. Those who are satisfying the requirement criteria of DRDO Recruitment 2016 and willing they may send their applications by online mode before 10th April 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist/Engineer ‘B’|
|No. Of Vacancies||163|
|Last Date To Apply||10th April 2016|
Interested to apply job searchers can attain remaining information regarding DRDO Recruitment such as Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Details, Selection Procedure, Steps to apply, important date etc are well mentioned below on this page, written by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Part I Disciplines||No. of posts|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg||40|
|Computer Science & Engg||26|
|Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg||01|
|Part II Disciplines|
|Fire Tech Safety Engg||05|
- Candidates who want to apply for the part I Disciplines they should have first Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in relevant Discipline from a recognized university or equivalent and aspirants must have Valid GATE 2015/ 2016 Score.
- Those applicants who are going to apply for Part II Disciplines they should have first Class Master’s Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
The upper age limit not exceeding 28 years as on 10 April 2016 Age and relaxation in upper age limit will be as per DRDO rules and regulations.
Successfully appointed contenders will get salary in Pay Band-3 (15600-39100/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and Total Emoluments at the time of Joining Will be approximately 60,000/- P.M.
General/OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable non-transferable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rs. Hundred only) payable online only. However there is no application fee for SC/ST /PWD and women candidates.
For Subjects/ Disciplines in Part I:
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of valid GATE score of GATE 2015/2016 in order of the discipline wise category wise merit list.
For Subject/ Disciplines in Part II:
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Essential Qualification, in order of the discipline wise category wise merit list.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment?
- Candidates, who want to apply against this recruitment they must register themselves on RAC website that is www.rac.gov.in
- Then aspirants have to hit on the DRDO tab that is visible in the menu bar on the home page.
- By selecting the above mentioned tab a new page will be opened having relevant link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Now by pressing on that link a new page will be opened having online applying link and instructions page.
- After reading all information completely applicants need to fill it with required and mandatory details.
- Applicants must upload Certificates/testimonials regarding qualifications along with mark-sheets, caste, ex-servicemen, employment Valid GATE score card (GATE 2015/2016) (Only for Subject/Disciplines in Part I) etc.
- Lastly contenders have to press on the submit tab and take a printout of submitted application for further reference.
Online submission starts date: 20th March 2016
Last date to apply online: 10th April 2016
Interview date: May 2016 (tentative)
Applying contenders may attain other information in regards of DRDO Recruitment 2016 by reading this official notification. For obtaining latest information in concern of DRDO Recruitment 2016, you can save this page in your bookmarks, by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|