A job notification in concern to DRDO Recruitment has proclaimed by Defence Research and Development Organization. Organization invites applications from hardworking and self motivated job seekers to fill up the vacancy of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post in the subject of Metallurgy/Material Science. Candidates, who are eligible and willing to do a Job in government sector, they must apply against DRDO Recruitment 2015 advertisement. We provide DRDO Recruitment 2016 notification soon on this page. So, applicants who want to do government job and make their profession in this well known organization, stay connected with us through our portal. Interested job hunters can apply against these current openings in government sector, by sending application form as per the format through email on or before the closing date which is 7th December 2015.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||7th December 2015|
Job seekers, who are interested, can apply for these current job openings in Government Sector till ending date. Remaining information regarding DRDO Recruitment such as Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Details, Selection Procedure, Steps to apply, important date etc is well mentioned below on this page, written by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are going to apply against these latest jobs in government sector, should have hold First Division in BE / B. Tech in Metallurgical Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering / Materials Science / Materials Engineering / Materials Technology from a recognized university or an institute.
Age limit of applying job hunters should not be more than 28 years as on the date of the interview. Relaxation of 5 and 3 years is admissible for SC/ST and OBC category.
Selected job hunters against this latest government job notification will be offered a competitive salary package of Rs. 25,000/- for 1st and 2nd year and 3rd year (if retained as JRF). H.R.A at 30% and medical facilities will be applicable as per norms.
Process of Selection:
- Selection of eligible job hunters will be done under DRDO Recruitment 2015, on the basis of their outcome in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection members of Defence Research and Development Organization.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview at DMRL, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058.
- Candidates will be required to produce all original and attested Photocopies of certificates / testimonials like qualification, proof of age etc along with two recent passport size colour photographs at the time of interview.
Procedure to Apply for DRDO Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal of Defence Research and Development Organization that is www.drdo.gov.in
- Then, go to “What’s New” section, available on right side of home page.
- Select suitable link as per this notification and read complete information carefully.
- Now, download the format of application form and fill it in proper manner with all details which they asked in form.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- At last, send application form in prescribed format through email at the following address which is stated below.
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 7th December 2015
Note: Check Official Link, to get further details related to DRDO Recruitment 2015. For obtaining latest information in concern of DRDO Recruitment 2016, you can save this page in your bookmarks, by using control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On