DRDO Previous Papers
To get an exact idea regarding the DRDO SET & CEPTAM exam candidates are advised to check out the DRDO Previous Papers. The Previous Year Question Paper Of DRDO contains all those questions that are asked in prior examinations.
Candidates may also download the DRDO Previous Year Question Paper online in PDF format just by visiting the official website i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. The Defence Research & Development Organization conducts SET (Scientist Entry Test), Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), SRF and JRF examination every year
Why DRDO Conducts Examination?
The main motive of organization behind conducting the examination is to hire eligible and deserving contenders for positions of engineers or scientific graduates in different disciplines.
DRDO (Defence Research & Development Organization) works for defense to test the weapons which makes strong our country security. Keep in touch with the team of recruitmentresult.com to get updates about DRDO Previous Papers etc. so, please have a look below…..
DRDO Previous Papers
Download DRDO Previous Papers PDF
DRDO Previous Year Question Paper For Electrical
|DRDO Electronics Question Paper 1||Download PDF|
|DRDO Electronics Question Paper 2||Download PDF|
|DRDO Electronics Question Paper 3||Download PDF|
|DRDO Electrical Question Paper 1||Download PDF|
|DRDO Electrical Question Paper 2||Download PDF|
|DRDO Electrical Question Paper 3||Download PDF|
DRDO Previous Year Question Paper For Mechanical
|DRDO Mechanical Question Paper 1||Download PDF|
DRDO Previous Year Question Paper For Computer Science
|DRDO CS Question Paper 1||Download PDF|
DRDO Previous Year Question with Answer
Q.1 Two coils in differential connection have self-inductance of 2 mH and 4 mH and a mutual inductance of 0.15 mH. The equivalent inductance of the combination is
- 7 mH
- 85 mH
- 6 mH
- 15 mH.
Q.2 If A + B means A is the mother of B; A – B means A is the brother B; A % B means A is the father of B and A x B means A is the sister of B, which of the following shows that P is the maternal uncle of Q?
- Q – N + M x P
- P + S x N – Q
- P – M + N x Q
- Q – S % P
Read Detailed: DRDO SET Syllabus
Q.3 Optocouplers combine
- SITs and BJTs
- IGBTs and MOSFETS
- Power transformers and silicon transistor
- Infrared light-emitting diode and a silicon phototransistor
Q.4 Frequency in the UHF range propagate by means of
- Ground waves
- Sky waves
- Surface waves
- Space waves.
Q.5 An instruction used to set the carry Flag in a computer can be classified as
- data transfer
- program control
Get Updated: DRDO CEPTAM 9 Syllabus
Q.6 DC energy required for satellites is generally derived from
- Solar cells and nickel-cadmium cells
- Solar cells only
- Regulated d.c. poser supplies
- Some special batteries.
Q.7 The difference between the indicated value and the true value of a quantity is known as
- Gross error
- Absolute error
- Dynamic error
- Relative error
Q.8 Baretters and bolo meters are used for measurement of
- transmission losses
- microwave power
- none of these
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DRDO Recruitment||DRDO RAC Recruitment|
|DRDO CEPTAM 08 Result||DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card|
|DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment||DRDO SET Application Form|
Q.9 The polarization required in ground wave propagation is
- Horizontal (linear)
- vertical (linear)
Q10. Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, … What number should come next?
Q.11 The deflection of hot wire instrument depends on
- RMS value of alternating current
- average value of a.c. current
- instantaneous value of a.c. current
Q.12 The electric field lines and equipotential lines
- Are parallel to each other.
- Are one and the same.
- Cut each other orthogonally.
- Can be inclined to each other at any angle.
Check Here: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Q.13 In a linear system, an input of 5 sin wt produces an output of 10 cos wt. The output corresponding to input 10 cos wt will be equal to
- + 5 sin wt
- – 5 sin wt
- + 20 sin wt
- – 20 sin wt
Q.14 A single instruction to clear the lower four bits of the accumulator I 8085 assembly language is:
- XRI OHF
- ANI FOH
- XRI FOH
- ANI OFH
Q.15 In ‘plasma’ state a gas
- loses electrical conductivity
- attracts moisture
- becomes perfect dielectric medium
- conducts electricity
Q16. Development expenditure of the Central government does not include
- defence expenditure
- expenditure on economic services
- expenditure on social and community services
- grant to states
Read Also: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Q.17 Which type of transmission line will have the maximum value of characteristic impedance?
- Open wire line
- Twin lead line
- Coaxial cable
- All have same impedance
Q.18. The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
- Sutlej and Beas
- Jhelum and Chenab
- Ravi and Chenab
- Ganga and Yamuna
Q.19. Where is the Railway Staff College located?
Check Now: Health Hazards due to over Studying
Q.20 Transponder comprises of
- a, b, c combined
Some Facts to know about DRDO:
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an esteemed agency in India.
- It is responsible for technology development of Indian Military.
- Its head office is situated in New Delhi.
- DRDO was initiated in year 1958.
- Every year DRDO is invited the application form from interested candidates who want to do the job with it.
- DRDO (Defence Research and Development) conducts recruitment exam for filling up the various vacancies such as of junior research fellow, scientist, clerk, UDC, multitasking staff etc.
- Freshers and experienced candidates apply and appear for exam, To crack DRDO exam is not an easy task one has to work very hard.
- Candidates who possess graduate and post graduate degree from any recognized university they try for DRDO recruitment to make their career with DRDO.
- In this organization after getting the place for any post candidates gets so many advantages such as job security, remunerations etc .
Also Check Out Here:
Candidates interested in availing more details about DRDO Previous Papers may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.