Graduate/ Post- Graduate degree holders are invited by Directorate of School Education Kashmir for DSEK Recruitment. Individuals who want to boost their career in teaching sector can apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018 for filling up 2601 vacant Teacher & Lecturer Posts via offline mode.
Contenders who are going to fill DSEK Application Form need to submit to postal address given below till the last date that is 20-02-2018. Along with application form, candidates are advised to attach all the self- attested photocopies of documents/ testimonials.
Highlights of This Page:
DSEK Teacher & Lecturer Recruitment:
After submitting application form candidates will have to undergo written test /screening test held on scheduled date that is 25-02-2018 as further process conducted by Directorate of School Education Kashmir.
For more details like DSEK Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of School Education Kashmir|
|Post Name||Teacher & Lecturer|
|Total No. of DSEK Vacancy||2601|
|Closing Date to submit Application Form for DSEK Recruitment 2018||20-02-2018|
Total no of Vacancy: 2601
Name of the Posts:
- Teacher: 1590
- Lecturers: 1011
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
District Wise DSEK Job Vacancy Details:
|Districts||No. of DSEK Kashmir Vacancy|
Required Educational Qualification for DSEK Recruitment:
- Candidates must possess graduation/ post graduation from any recognized university/ Institutions to apply for DSEK Teacher & Lecturer Posts with good academic records.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess B.Ed/ M.Ed Degree.
- Aspirants applying for Directorate of School Education Kashmir Recruitment must not be less than 18 years to apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018.
- Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the norms of the organization.
Salary Details for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
Candidates selected for DSEK Teacher Recruitment will get Rs. 3000/- per month on the other hand candidates recruited for DSEK Lecturer Recruitment will receive Rs. Rs. 7000/- as monthly income.
You Can Also Check: Latest Teaching Jobs
Application Fee to fill DSEK Teacher & Lecturer Application Form:
Candidates have to submit application fee to apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018 given below the in office of respective Chief Education Officer.
|GEN/OBC (Unreserved) Category Candidates||Rs. 100 /-|
|For all others category candidates (SC/ ST/PH)||Rs. 100 /-|
Selection Criteria for DSEK Teacher/ Lecturer Recruitment:
After screening of applications, candidates will be shortlisted for further process that is written test / screening test organized by the experts of Directorate of School Education Kashmir on 25-02-2018
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Weightage of Points:
|For Lecturer Post|
|Screening Test||80 points|
|Experience||05 points per session|
|For Teacher Post|
|Post Graduation||05 points|
Way to submit DSEK Teacher & Lecturer Application Form:
- Visit to the official website of the Directorate of School Education Kashmir that is www.dsek.nic.in to apply for DESK Recruitment
- Move your cursor to “Online Services” section given at the middle of home page.
- Press on “Notification & Orders” link.
- From new window choose suitable link of DSEK Recruitment Notification as given below.
- “Application/Advertisement for engagement as contractual Lecturers under Academic Arrangement for session 2018” link or
- “Advertisement Notification for Academic arrangement of Teachers (2018)” link.
- Then you have to read DSEK Notification.
- After reading entire details given in DSEK Kashmir Recruitment download Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph at the space given in application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super-subscribe with “Application for the post of…………..”
- Now send your DSEK Application Form along with all the required documents at the office of concerned Chief Education Officer.
- Along with it, you have to send one copy of the application form with required documents to Secretary to Govt. School Education Department Civil Secretariat Jammu.
Download Official PDF
Office of concerned Chief Education Officer
- Last date to submit application form for DSEK Jobs: 20-02-2018
- DSEK Exam will be held on: 25-02-2018
Candidates can attain further more details of DSEK Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|