Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. has dispersed a current job notification entitled as DSIIDC Recruitment. Through this vacancies advertisement, organization wants to hire up workaholic and enthusiastic contenders for filling the available positions of Divisional Manager, Executive Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs.
Aspirants who wish to work with this organization and meet all the respective criteria may apply for the DSIIDC Jobs by sending their filled application forms in prescribed format at the mentioned postal address on or before the last Date that is 30th November 2016. Here on this page we have provided complete details regarding DSIIDC Recruitment 2017, so, aspirants are required to scroll down the page.
Fanatical Contenders who wish to grasp this chance may apply for DSIIDC Vacancy by sending their application form through underneath tailored steps as soon as possible. For getting more details in the concern to Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment advertisement, you must check the below page which is being provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited|
|Closing Date||30th November 2016|
|Name of the Positions||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||06|
DSIIDC Recruitment Official Notice: Get PDF
- Candidates who are going to apply for Divisional Manager, candidates must possess degree of law from recognized University or Institutions.
- Aspirants should have degree of Civil Engineering from well known university or institution is applicable.
- Experience in relevant field is preferable.
Check Now More Job Options:
- Age of the aspirants must be below 56 years as on 30th November 2016.
- Respite in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.
Applicants who will be assorted for these job opportunities will get the pay band of Rs. 15,600- 39,100 per month plus grade pay of Rs. 6,600/ 5,400 as decided by the Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
- Aspirants need to bring all the original documents and certificates at the time of Interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for DSIIDC Recruitment?
- Firstly, contenders need to visit to the official website of the Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. that is “www.dsiidc.org”.
- Now move the pointer to the appropriate link of advertisement which is well stated in the homepage and press on it.
- Here is the advertisement, read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that, download the application form from the beneath part of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct information in respective way.
- Attach all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with “Application for the post of _____ (SL No. …….)”.
- Send the application form on the postal address before the closing date.
Divisional Manager (personnel),
Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.,
N-36, Bombay Life Building, Connaught Circus,
New Delhi- 110 001
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Closing Date of Applying: 30th November 2016
Contenders who want to avail the latest information regarding DSIIDC Recruitment 2017, may check it from the above stated Official Notification. You can also bookmark this poge by using cntrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|