DSSSB Admit Card
On 02nd Sep 2018 (02-09-2018), recruitment examination for Assistant Teacher posts will be organized by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. For this, DSSSB Admit Card is going to be released on 23-08-2018 at 10:00 am and available till 29-08-2018 up to 11:59 pm. So check Exam Hall Ticket details from here.
Candidates who have applied and going to appear in DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam conducted by this reputed Board can download DSSSB Admit Card 2018 by the help of this page.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher 02nd Sep Exam Admit Card Download!!!
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Admit Card is the essential document for all those candidates who are going to appear in exam. Candidates fail to carry DSSSB Hall Ticket will not allow to get entry in examination hall. So, candidates are advised to download the same as soon as possible to avoid the last time rush.
After downloading DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card, if any candidate finds any error then immediately inform to exam authority of to the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board otherwise they will not responsible.
DSSSB Admit Card
Simple guidelines To Download DSSSB Exam Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board that is delhi.gov.into get DSSSB Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- After that hit on “Recruitment” tab that is available in home page.
- From new window you need to hit on “NOTIFICATION FOR EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT TEACHER (NURSERY) AND TGT ENGLISH- MALE POST CODE 88/17 AND 131/17 ON DATED 02.09.2018” link.
- Read complete details carefully and check DSSSB Exam Date carefully.
- Choose suitable link to download DSSSBAdmit Card 2018
- Enter your application no., enter date of birth, security code in the space provided to get DSSSB e-Admit Card 2018.
- Presson“submit” button to get DSSSB Admit Card.
- Your DSSSB AssistantTeacher Exam Hall Ticket will be opened on your computer screen, check the details mentioned in DSSSB Call Letter.
- Download DSSSB Exam Call Letter and take a printout of it for examinationpurpose.
DSSSB Exam Pattern:
- The DSSSB Syllabus will be as Follows:
- The DSSSB Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be Conduct in Two Phase Tier-I and Tier 2.
- There will be Two Section for Each Paper.
- Section B will be based on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
Get Free : DSSSB Previous Year Question Papers
Essential Documents to carry along with DSSSB Exam Admit Card 2018:
- College ID.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- DSSSB Hall Ticket
- Any Valid ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer
Details Printed on DSSSB Exam Hall Ticket:
- Applicant’s name.
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Registration Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Test Venue.
- Applicant’ Photograph
- Instructions to follow at the time of the Exam.
Download Here: DSSSB Syllabus
Essential and Final Note:
Aspirants who want to grasp more information about DSSSB Admit Card 2018 – 19 are advised to visit Official Link of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DSSSB Exam Date||DSSSB Answer Key|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|