DSSSB Admit Card
DSSSB Admit Card is expected to be released in month of June 2018. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will conduct written exam for selection to posts of Grade-II (DASS), Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Asst. Superintendent, Matron and Warder.
Those applicants who had applied for DSSSB Recruitment and going to take part in written examination may download the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Admit Card through this page.
DSSSB Exam Date!!!
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will conduct all delayed exam in month of July 2018. Applicants are informed that no DSSSB Hall Ticket will be sent through post, you have to download DSSSB Admit Card 2018 through the online portal.
To get the more details regarding DSSSB Exam Admit Card such as download steps, exam date etc, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
DSSSB Admit Card
Process to Download Delhi SSSC Admit Card:
- To get the DSSSB 2018 Admit Card, candidates first visit the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board that is delhi.gov.in
- On home page of official site follow “Latest Updates” and hit the appropriate link related to DSSSB Grade-II DASS Admit Card.
- Then DSSSB Pharmacist Admit Card page will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details in DSSSB Admit Card such as Registration/ Application /User ID and Password and press on “Submit” button.
- After pressing the Submit button, your DSSSB Warder Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Candidates can download the DSSSB Dass Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of DSSSB Call Letter and bring at the time of examination.
Download Free: DSSSB Previous Year Question Papers
Most Amazing Facts That You Must Know:
DSSSB stands for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board and it was integrated with the aim of selecting willing, competent, highly skilled individuals by organizing written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as needed.
Delhi Board will hereby devoted to develop selection and recruitment processes that confirm to worldwide standards in evaluating, and promise selections by all fair means, of most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
Check Out: DSSSB Exam Date
DSSSB Exam Pattern:
- The written test will be multiple choice objective
- There will be a composite paper carrying 200 questions/Marks.
- Duration of exam is of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Details Given in DSSSB Admit Card:
Applicants can check the Delhi Board Admit Card details carefully after downloading it. DSSSB Admit Card consists of various details which are as follows:
- Name of Candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Roll number
- Seat number
- Paper details
- Exam centre’s address
- Instructions for the exam day
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Written Exam Date: July 2018
You can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding DSSSB Admit Card 2018. Applicants if you have any question regarding the Admit Card of DSSSB then you can mention your comments in below given comment box. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding DSSSB Admit Card Download Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DSSSB Syllabus||DSSSB Answer Key|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|