DSSSB Exam Date
Check DSSSB Exam Date through this page!!!! So those who are going to apply for DSSSB Recruitment they can check the TGT, PGT (Teaching Posts) DSSSB Exam Schedule which is going to be released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination as the DSSB Recruitment Requirement. Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
This Page Includes:
The Board is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to fill 9232 Teaching Positions of TGT and PGT. Aspirants who want to grab DSSSB Jobs must submit online applications before the last date that is 31-01-2018.
Those who have decided to participate in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Teachers Recruitment they must check DSSSB Exam Date 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
DSSSB Exam Date
DSSSB Examination Scheme:
- DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
Check Also: DSSSB Recruitment
One Tier (G/T) Examination
(i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types.
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, etc.
(iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only):
Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination
(i) General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level.
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
(iii) General Awareness- in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, Geography & Economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
(iv) English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be Negative Marking in this exam. the authority will deduct 0.25 marks from the total marks for each wrong answer. If any question will be left then no marks will be deducted. .
Instructions related to Exam:
- However, final merit will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of both the section A & B
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to number of vacancies / applicants.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination incase the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number (i.e. not very high).
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/electronic watches etc is/ are not allowed.
Check Also: DSSSB Syllabus
Dates to Consider:
DSSB Exam dates: March or April 2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about DSSSB Exam Date 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DSSSB Answer Key||DSSSB Teacher Recruitment|
|DSSSB TGT Syllabus||DSSSB Previous Year Question Papers|
|DSSSB Admit Card||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|