DSSSB Admit Card 2014
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSB) has issued DSSSB Admit Card 2014 for the students who are going to apply in written exam for the post of Head Constable/Forest Guard in Forest & Wild Life and Transport Department. Exam will be held on 28th September 2014.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts test to select eligible aspirants for the various post. Exam is organized in various centers of the state. As there are huge vacancies so a lot of candidates are applying under these vacancies.
Aspirants who are waiting for DSSSB Admit Card 2014 will be glad to know that their waiting has been over, as hall tickets are published on the official site. You can download e-Admit Card by following the procedure given below on this page.
Applicants are requested to download their hall tickets because it is very essential document to enter in the examination hall. Applicants without their hall tickets will not be able to appear in exam. Team of recruitmentresult.com in providing some steps by which applier can get their admit card.
How to download e-Admit Card:
- First of all visit the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSB), which is delhi.gov.in.
- Then select the link “Admit Card for Head Constable (43/13) and Forest Guard (68/14)”, which appear on the middle of the home page.
- Choose the link “generate/ print e-admit card”.
- Select the link in front of the post for which you are going to apply.
- Enter your application no., date of birth, security code and then press submit button.
- Your hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- Take print out of your hall ticket for future use.
You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates. You can also subscribe our free mail services to get latest news in your inbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DSSSB Syllabus||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|How to prepare for GK||Current Affairs For Competitive Exams|
Note: for more details you can read Official Link.