DSSSB Admit Card 2015
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released DSSSB Admit Card 2015 for the students who are going to appear written exam for the post of Physiotherapist/ Pharmacist Auxiliary Nurse Etc., which is going to be held on 18th January 2015. You can download your e-Admit Card by following some steps given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Notification||DSSSB Admit Card 2015|
How to download e-Admit Card:
- First of all visit the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSB), which is delhi.gov.in.
- Select the link ‘Admit Card For The Various Paramedical Posts’, which is at the middle side of the home page.
- Choose the link “Generate/ Print e-admit card”.
- Select the link in front of the post for which you are going to apply.
- Enter your application no., date of birth, security code and then press submit button.
- Your hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- Take print out of your hall ticket for future use.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts test to select eligible aspirants for the various government post. Exam is organized in various centers of the state. As there are huge vacancies so a lot of candidates are applying under these vacancies.
Purpose of Exam:
Purpose of this examination is to select the candidates for the post of the Physiotherapist/ Pharmacist Auxiliary Nurse/ Public Health Nurse/ Laboratory Technician etc. aspirants who will be able to clear all the round will be recruited for these for post.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the DSSB Examination 2015. According to strength of the candidates aspirants have to clear further round as interview. Applicants who will clear the entire round will be selected for these vacancies.
Date of exam: 18th January 2015
Note: you can directly get your admit card from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Quiz||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|How to prepare for GK||Current Affairs For Competitive Exams|