Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has declared DSSSB Result for those candidates, who have given Tier-II Exam which was held on 29th March 2015 for filling up Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Posts in transport department. Participating candidates, who are willing to wait for their DSSSB Result 2015, can check their cut off list or scorecard through online mode. On the declaration of DSSSB Result 2016, we’re updating this page with latest information so you may keep continue on our web portal.
You may acquire complete information concerning with DSSSB Result 2015 such as Steps to download Cut off List, conducting body, purpose of exam etc through this page which is organized for your easiness by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download DSSSB Result:
Candidates may use some simple steps to get their cut off marks for employment exam as provided below:
- First of all, applier must visit Official website i.e. delhi.gov.in
- Select ‘Recruitment’ option that is available in ‘Employment / Business’ section.
- After that, press on ‘Results’ link which is appear in left side of homepage.
- Hit on “Kind Attention Candidates for the Post of Motor Vehicle Inspector in Transport Department (Post Code 21/12 & 42/13)” link.
- Finally, list of selected candidates will display to you in PDF format with his or her roll no. wise and name wise.
- Check your roll number to ensure your selection.
- The candidates must take printout of outcome and keep it safe for future need.
- Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi incorporated Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. At the time of India was celebrating 50th anniversary of Independence, This board brought into work.
- Main aim of this Board is to engage those candidates who are hardworking and talented in various fields such as nursing, teaching etc. Every Year, Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board conduct various employment exams for hiring educated job hunters.
Purpose of Exam:
This board has been formed to engage capable contenders and for this it takes written examination and conducts various other selection procedures for checking the eligibility of candidates for said posts. Board conducts this recruitment process for filling up the vacancies of Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Posts in transport department.
Mode to Check Consequences:
Contenders can ensure their score card through online procedure, board has announced final cut off list of the applicants and uploaded on official website of board. So appeared candidates may download PDF file of it and check their score card from this page. Job seekers can also check their outcome directly by below mention official notification.
Those aspirants, who are qualifying in Tire –II examination, will be called to appear in documents verification process which is held on 20th July 2015.
Documents Verification Process will be held on: 20th July 2015.
All candidates are advised to stay connected with us for receiving latest updates in concern to DSSSB Result 2016. You can follow us on Facebook and Google plus to remain updated with all latest information. You can also subscribe on our email service which is completely free.
You can download your score card in PDF form through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On